At JoomDev, we work to grow on a large scale day by day. We empower our employees to develop themselves in the journey of satisfying our ever increasing customers. We, at JoomDev, are a family striving to scale greater heights of success. Our well dedicated and talented employees are the most important part of our success story.
If you are looking for a career in sales, web designing, web development or search engine optimization, and wish to work with an organization that promises a great working environment, transparent HR policies, and ample opportunities for career growth, just drop us your updated resume and we will contact you when we find a position matching your profile. We encourage skilled, talented and dynamic people who have a taste for challenges!
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Having at least one year of working experience in Core PHP is mandatory.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks (eg. Codeigniter) not mandatory.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming and ajax and jquery.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/MySQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN
Major Responsibility includes:
- Create visually attractive graphic and web designs
- Develop website content pages based on given design/specifications
- Able to develop Flash based Websites, Ad banner, Flash Banner, brochures, Logos, Graphics
- Need to provide attention towards details with proven attitude for quality and commitment to deliver on time
Required Skill set:
- Proficient in Adobe Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Flash, CSS, XHTML
- Should possess necessary communication prowess and Managerial skills to deliver his opinion.
- Graduate in any Stream with Diploma/Certification/Degree in Multimedia/ Animation.
- 2-3 years of Experience with Web Design, HTML Layout, HTML CSS design.
- Experience of translating ideas into highly creative designs.
- Hand on Experience in creating e-commerce web designs
Business development Assistant Manager
Assistant Business Development / Manager Business DevelopmentJanakpuri
- Getting stall requirements from exhibitors through lead generation.
- Expertise in getting requirements from corporate clients, till the design gets finalized.
- Presentations of Company profile & designs.
- Negotiation with the clients.
- Preparing quotations.
- Research for upcoming Exhibitions through websites.
- Data maintenance.
- Keeping a track of daily MIS & Day end report as well as generating daily report.
- Delegating wok to designers for stall designing.
- Coordinating with designers & the clients regarding their design options.
- Coordinating with the Cross Functional Teams (Commercial and Warehouse).
- Preparing & imparting training modules for the team members.
- Keeping a check on the construction of stall at exhibition site.
- Providing support to corporate clients across world with key focus profitability by ensuring optimal utilization of resources.
- Maintaining long term professional relationship with the existing & the new clients.
- Experience in charting out sales strategies and contributing towards enhancing business volumes & growth and achieving revenue and profitability norms.
- Ensured success in ramping up business assignments while working in close coordination with clients thereby ensuring effective service deliverables.
Experience: 2-7 Years Salary Negotiable Job Location - Janakpuri , Delhi
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development Role
Category:Retail Sales Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Keywords:Lead Generation, sales targets, cold calling, revenue, team handling, generateing new clients, Client Servicing, B2B