JoomDev: Incorrect display of menu (1/1)
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Incorrect display of menu

Incorrect display of menu 2 weeks 3 days ago #7354

• gstickler
  • Thank you received: 1
Love what you've done so far, but I ran into an issue when putting a video in the header. The menu only partially shows prntscr.com/k1sobx . Once I've scrolled down, with the sticky enabled, the full menu shows prntscr.com/k1soi0
Also, is there any way to force the logo to sit over the video so people know what the site is?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Incorrect display of menu 2 weeks 3 days ago #7355

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 129
Thanks for your post.

We are already working on a fix for this and will be releasing and update within next 12 - 16 hours and then you can update your version and get it fixed on your instance.

Technically since the (video) is a background, Logo should always be on top of the video.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gstickler

Incorrect display of menu 2 weeks 2 days ago #7378

• gstickler
That made everything work except for the video. Is there something I need to do to enable the video background?

Thanks

Incorrect display of menu 2 weeks 2 days ago #7381

• priyasingh
  • Thank you received: 18
Hello,

The issue related to menu item visibility when background video is set has been resolved you can update by following below steps:-
Go to your Admin Panel-> Extensions->Manage->Update, Click on 'Find Updates' then make a selection from the list and click on Update.
www.screencast.com/t/iKX9rDoS6s
or you can use Github Repository for an update.
Here's the link to the Github Repository: github.com/joomdev/Astroid-Framework/releases

Please let us know if you require any further information.

Thanks,
Priya

Incorrect display of menu 2 weeks 1 day ago #7382

• gstickler
Yes, I had already installed the update when I posted the last message. As I said, everything looks great, except the video is no longer working :(
Perhaps I'm missing something? I updated everything, but did notice the astroid plugin still shows as v1.0 prntscr.com/k2ibi0
Last Edit: 2 weeks 1 day ago by gstickler.

Incorrect display of menu 2 weeks 1 day ago #7389

• priyasingh
Hello,

The Update was in Astroid Framework and Astroid Template so, the version showing in Astroid plugin is fine. I've tested the issue related to header background video and working as expected for me after an update.
Could you please share me your login detail at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with this forum link, so that we can assist you better.

Thanks,
Priya

Incorrect display of menu 1 week 4 days ago #7440

• gstickler
I also noticed the background image won't display either, if set.
I did remove the references to both the background image and the video, saved the settings, then cleared cache. I then went back into the settings, set both again, individually, then together, but neither will display.

Incorrect display of menu 1 week 4 days ago #7442

• priyasingh
Hello George,

The Color section priority is high than the design settings for a particular in layout section, you have to make sure that you have not set the color in 'color section' in order to obtain settings which you have configured for a particular section in layout settings.

Please try removing the background color of the header in the color section, and then configured settings in the layout will be visible.

Thanks,
Priya
Time to create page: 0.370 seconds