fbpx

Xmas is coming - Grab 30% Discount on all Joomla Template. Coupon Code: PRECHRISTMAS Unlock Offer

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (SOLVED) In Astroid, the sticky Menu has menu items left-aligned

In Astroid, the sticky Menu has menu items left-aligned 2 months 3 weeks ago #8367

• Marc
  • Thank you received: 4
In Astroid, the sticky Menu has its menu items LEFT-aligned... and not RIGHT-aligned (as I have configured it to be in the Header section of the template)
How to stay coherent ? (otherwise it is quite ugly when you scroll : the menu items "move" to the left...)
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hitesh99raj

In Astroid, the sticky Menu has menu items left-aligned 2 months 3 weeks ago #8370

Thank you for using Astroid Framework. We will sure add requested feature in our next version.

For Now, Please download the sticky.php file (from https://gist.github.com/hiteshaggarwal/ab7bd7d4737b8194ef5a5cbd1958a681) and replace with existing one (at YOUR_JOOMLA_DIRECTORY/templates/astroid_template_zero/frontend/header/sticky.php).

In Astroid, the sticky Menu has menu items left-aligned 2 months 3 weeks ago #8375

• Marc
  • Thank you received: 4
Waouw, that was quick !
Txs a lot for reactivity... and for the solution provided : just tested and it works fine :)

I love Astroid :)
So I will take 5 minutes to post a new message with a few more general feedbacks
The following user(s) said Thank You: hitesh99raj
Moderators: priyasingh
Time to create page: 0.384 seconds