fbpx

Xmas is coming - Grab 30% Discount on all Joomla Template. Coupon Code: PRECHRISTMAS Unlock Offer

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: template for mobile use

template for mobile use 2 weeks 2 days ago #9656

• marvays
Hi. I have idea. I want make two version of template. First I can use on PC and Tablets. Second i need use in mobile. Can I make two diferent templates?
Or will be good make only one, and make double position, who i set up any positions show in mobile only, and any positions show in PC and Tablets only?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

template for mobile use 2 weeks 2 days ago #9660

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 188
Hello,

You don't have to create a different template (you can if you want to though), You can create different sections/module positions and make them show only on mobile/tablet or desktop.

You can manage the display settings of the element/section in the Responsive Settings tab inside the settings popup.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

template for mobile use 2 weeks 2 days ago #9661

• Kreta
But if you hide only the postions and show other on mobile devices all the content will be loaded on both version!?

template for mobile use 2 weeks 2 days ago #9662

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 188
Yes, All the content will be loaded but content specific to the screen size (mobile/tablet or desktop) will be visible.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
Moderators: priyasingh
Time to create page: 0.373 seconds