fbpx

Xmas is coming - Grab 30% Discount on all Joomla Template. Coupon Code: PRECHRISTMAS Unlock Offer

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Unable to change website content

Unable to change website content 1 week 3 days ago #9779

• Sujai
I'm having trouble getting some settings to save in the administration area of a website.

I am trying to update my contents (topic name or description) from the admin page of my website.

When I click on the save button it shows up a message,

But the changes do not get applied. I can see that changes that I have made get back to old after clicking the save button.
We have ruled out the cache which may cause the issue by disabling the same (disabled nginx, Joomla website cache, MySQL query cache, and even the browser cache)

Still no luck.

I have also checked and verified that it is not using the MySQL PDO driver of Joomla (PDO driver of Joomla has a bug as per some documentation) its using MYSQLi

Could you please let me know the other possibilities which might cause this. Also, the issue is only with one page which is kind of weird and could not find any errors logged in the server though.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Unable to change website content 1 week 3 days ago #9780

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 188
Hi,

Are you using Astroid or any of our templates? Can you provide screenshots of the screen with the above message and also with items listings to confirm the item is not being saved.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Unable to change website content 1 week 3 days ago #9781

• Sujai
I hope you are mentioning the attached screenshot.
Attachments:

Unable to change website content 1 week 3 days ago #9782

• admin
  • Administrator
Hello,

This is probably some SEF extension and has nothing to do our Astroid. I'd suggest contacting the extension author for any support.

Thank You,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Unable to change website content 1 week 3 days ago #9785

• Sujai
Hello,

Could you please guide me how can we find the extension that is causing this issue?

How can I find out which SEF extensions am I using?

Unable to change website content 1 week 3 days ago #9791

• admin
  • Administrator
Hello,

It's the name of the component where you go and edit these URL's. Try looking up the name on google and you will be able to see the extension's website and their support options.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
Moderators: priyasingh
Time to create page: 0.377 seconds