fbpx

An Exclusive Offer For You To Grab JD Builder ProCheck Deal of The Day

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Like using Astroid?

Help us improve Astroid by providing some quick feedback.

Take the survey

TOPIC: Astroid has css conflict with Regular Labs Extensions

Astroid has css conflict with Regular Labs Extensions 4 months 1 week ago #15916

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 461
Hi Claude,

You can use the BootStrap4 tooltips, which would work great.

Add following JS in the backend to trigger
<script>
    $(function () {
  $('[data-toggle="tooltip"]').tooltip()
})
</script>

and then use any of these:
<button type="button" class="btn btn-secondary" data-toggle="tooltip" data-placement="top" title="Tooltip on top">
  Tooltip on top
</button>
<button type="button" class="btn btn-secondary" data-toggle="tooltip" data-placement="right" title="Tooltip on right">
  Tooltip on right
</button>
<button type="button" class="btn btn-secondary" data-toggle="tooltip" data-placement="bottom" title="Tooltip on bottom">
  Tooltip on bottom
</button>
<button type="button" class="btn btn-secondary" data-toggle="tooltip" data-placement="left" title="Tooltip on left">
  Tooltip on left
</button>

Documentation here: getbootstrap.com/docs/4.0/components/tooltips/

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: C_Troncy

Astroid has css conflict with Regular Labs Extensions 4 months 1 week ago #15947

• C_Troncy
Bonsoir Chetan,
Merci beaucoup....Thanks a lot
Cheers
Claude

Astroid has css conflict with Regular Labs Extensions 4 months 1 week ago #15950

• Lalit Kumar
  • Thank you received: 68
Hello,

Is your issue solved can we close this query then?

Thanks,
Lalit
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Astroid has css conflict with Regular Labs Extensions 3 months 4 weeks ago #16228

• C_Troncy
Hello Lalit,
For me the workaround is OK for tooltips, but I am not at the root of the thread.
There are also problems with other Regular Labs Extensions.
Cheers
Claude

Astroid has css conflict with Regular Labs Extensions 3 months 4 weeks ago #16246

• joompro
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi everybody;
Recently joomdev released jd-builder that can the best option for creating tabs and accordion and also Maybe the best alternative for sp page builder and regularlabs extension, So give it a try and forget any joomla page builder in the market. B) :) ;)
Thanks joomdev astronauts for creating this awesome extension.
Regards,
The following user(s) said Thank You: admin

Astroid has css conflict with Regular Labs Extensions 3 months 4 weeks ago #16261

• admin
  • Administrator
joompro wrote:
Hi everybody;
Recently joomdev released jd-builder that can the best option for creating tabs and accordion and also Maybe the best alternative for sp page builder and regularlabs extension, So give it a try and forget any joomla page builder in the market. B) :) ;)
Thanks joomdev astronauts for creating this awesome extension.
Regards,

Your Welcome B)
Thank You,

Astroid has css conflict with Regular Labs Extensions 2 months 2 days ago #17531

• joompro
unfortunately as we can not include modules inside tabs or sliders in jd-builder , we can not make it use as an alternative of regularlabs extensions or sp page builder ! , so please make it possible to add modules inside tabs and sliders in jd-builder.
also when i work with jd-builder it makes my browser very slow !!! does it need more than 8 GB of ram !?!

Astroid has css conflict with Regular Labs Extensions 2 months 1 day ago #17546

• admin
  • Administrator
Hello,

The next update will let you create Sliders & tabs (like inner row), you can create a whole layout inside of it.

Not sure about the slowness but we are always working on performance and making the editing experience better.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,

Astroid has css conflict with Regular Labs Extensions 1 month 3 weeks ago #17744

• joompro
You didn't got what i mean , i mean make it possible to add modules inside tabs and sliders in jd-builder.

Astroid has css conflict with Regular Labs Extensions 1 month 3 weeks ago #17751

• iorbita
Hello,
I just read this thread, what's wrong with Regular Labs and Astroid? I just changed the framework after working for several years with Joomlabamboo framework (Zen Grid framework) and it worries me if Peter's extensions couldn't be compatible with Astroid :dry: :pinch:

EDIT: ok, I read the link of the article posted by Chetan, I also start to understand maybe why I had problems with Tabs from Regular Labs...
Last Edit: 1 month 3 weeks ago by iorbita.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.283 seconds