fbpx

An Exclusive Offer For You To Grab JD Builder ProCheck Deal of The Day

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Like Using JD Builder?

Submit feature requests on github and help improve JD builder.

Submit Now

TOPIC: Astroid has css conflict with Regular Labs Extensions

Astroid has css conflict with Regular Labs Extensions 1 month 4 weeks ago #17756

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 466
Hi Lorenzo,

Peter's extensions are build on older version of bootstrap and conflict with Astroid since we use latest Bootstrap.

The problem is only with tabs, sliders & popups as far as I know.

1. We'll be releasing the JD builder module in the new few days that give you flexibility to create tabs and sliders within a module and load the module anywhere you like.
2. Peter's site read that the Joomla 4 version of his extension will be without any reliability on Bootstrap thus no more conflicts with any other framework.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Astroid has css conflict with Regular Labs Extensions 1 month 4 weeks ago #17761

• iorbita
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello Chetan,
Peter's extensions are build on older version of bootstrap and conflict with Astroid since we use latest Bootstrap.
That's shame, but I also understand...
1. We'll be releasing the JD builder module in the new few days that give you flexibility to create tabs and sliders within a module and load the module anywhere you like.
... when you talk about JD Builder module, it's a module apart from the component JD Builder component (page builder)?

Thank you,

Lorenzo

Astroid has css conflict with Regular Labs Extensions 1 month 4 weeks ago #17767

• admin
  • Administrator
Hello Lorenzo,

2 things here:
When I say Peter's extensions are on older version of Bootstrap, he's actually running the version compatible with Joomla! We are the one's who decided to go out of the way and add the new bootstrap.
The JD builder module (even though will come as packed with component), but would indeed be a module. You wouldn't have to link to a menu item or have a full page in JD builder in order to use the accordion or tabs :).

Also, You can use Bootstrap 4 based HTML to create tabs and sliders if you want to do it without JD Builder :). Here is how you do it:
docs.joomdev.com/article/how-to-create-tabs-in-astroid/

Thank You,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Astroid has css conflict with Regular Labs Extensions 1 month 4 weeks ago #17775

• iorbita
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello Chetan and thank you for clarification about Peter's extensions.
Regarding the JD builder module it would be nice to have it as an individual module (if I understand correctly, you have to install the component to make it available?), for my part I don't use a page builder for my layouts and I'm not interested in using one ...

Many thanks,
Lorenzo

Astroid has css conflict with Regular Labs Extensions 1 month 4 weeks ago #17778

• admin
  • Administrator
Sure thing, we'll see what we can come up with!
Thank You,
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds