fbpx

An Exclusive Offer For You To Grab JD Builder ProCheck Deal of The Day

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Building something on Astroid?

Submit your site to be featured in our monthly Astroid Site Showcase!

Submit Now

TOPIC: Astroid template: isis.js conflicts with other extensions

Astroid template: isis.js conflicts with other extensions 8 months 2 days ago #12581

• meqc42
On a fresh server with Linux centOs7 I use the latest version of your Astroid template and I installed one additional component, Eventbooking from Joomdonation (latest version too).
Unfortunately, your /templates/astroid_template_zero/js/isis.js conflicts with this extension as content in modals in the frontend are not shown at all, i.e. shows blank white modal.
I understood from the EventBooking Team, that they follow Joomla core rules and parameters which will not generate any conflicts, and everything would be fine, as long as others maintain general Joomla rules too.
I also noticed that the isis.js is a modified js from /administrator/templates/isis/js/template.js.
As long as I deactivate isis.js, modals are shown properly in the frontend, but I have no clue, what this currently deactivated file might break in your template.
Kindly let me know, what to do and I suggest to fix this for the next update. Thank you. :(
Last Edit: 8 months 2 days ago by meqc42. Reason: typing
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Astroid template: isis.js conflicts with other extensions 8 months 1 day ago #12585

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 463
Hello,

Another user also reported the same issue. We have removed it from our development branch and are testing it to make sure it doesn't cause any issues. Once done, I'll post back here and then you can update to the newer version with the fix.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Astroid template: isis.js conflicts with other extensions 8 months 1 day ago #12588

• meqc42
Thank you. Please let me know, when it's fixed. Until then please kindly let me know, if I have to expect any issues in the frontend with the deactivated file?

Astroid template: isis.js conflicts with other extensions 8 months 1 day ago #12589

• admin
  • Administrator
Yes, you'll hear either way. You can remove it for now however.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Astroid template: isis.js conflicts with other extensions 5 months 22 hours ago #15529

• admin
  • Administrator
Hello,

We have made a modification where isis.js is now only called in the Joomla editor button popups.

github.com/joomdev/Astroid-Framework/com...46f2f22c92e0e9d729f4

Would you be able to test it on your end and see if that fixes the issue.
You can download the dev version here: github.com/joomdev/Astroid-Framework/archive/dev.zip

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds