fbpx
Introducing JD Builder - Now Beat the unbeatable designsDownload For Free
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Need a new feature in Astroid?

Submit feature requests on github and help improve Astroid.

Submit Now

TOPIC: Feature Request

Feature Request 3 months 2 weeks ago #15045

• yo_ray
Hi
I don't know if you want feature requests.
Here is just a little list with ideas that i found what is still missing in Astroid and which could make it greater (but its very nice yet!)

1) Option to Style also the Mobile Menu (with colors, lines and the option like in sticky header to see on which site im currently and that show on scroll up
2) More styling options and animations for Menu (maybe some border effects that are above or below that could be fully under (like a border-top/border-bottom/both/with padding options) the menu item or just like half styled/dotted or solid, with slide,fade animations to make the menu creation even more simplier for the users
3) options to add icons (and ability to select them) for mobile stylings for in example +/-/hide for open/collapse submenus or style in front of the menu on mobile (on desktop i think this is already possible?)
4) an option on the social icons if they should be shown on all sites or just prefered)
5) option to keep the logo in centered (stack) position between the menu items when on sticky header
6) options to style the pagination (colors, hover, active, and how they look (square, rounded...)
7) more options for the Buttons (how they appear on hover, active, styling (square, rounded...), similar to the option in themes
8) add a second box for hex colour to show both (the user can work with either this or that) (i know the advantage to work with rgb but some users prefer hex and want to see the color in that value)
9) ability to set the header (logo) size (height)
Thanks for your great work!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Feature Request 3 months 2 weeks ago #15060

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 439
Hello,

Thanks for putting this together. We do very much appreciate these suggestions and will see if these can be implemented in the upcoming versions. Here is my take on all of them in order.

1. I agree and would give with a priority of 5 out of 10.
2. 6 out of 10.
3. This would give you a youtube like collapsed side bar (without text), I had already discussed this and would give this 6 out of 10.
4. Not sure If I understand this correctly.
5. 6 of 10.
6. This can be done using CSS easily and adding styling for simple features like this would really just add a lot of styling options and make things cumbersome for the end user. Still 4 out of 10.
7. I agree, 6 out of 10.
8. You can use HEX, RGB and RGBA with existing color picker, try pasting hex in there.
9. 9 out of 10. I agree this is much needed.

Overall, I think the above are great features and should be added to Astroid sooner or later.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yo_ray

Feature Request 3 months 2 weeks ago #15071

• yo_ray
About number 8)
Yes you can edit/fill in HEX, RGB, RGBA but when i fill in in example a HEX value it will be just shown in RGB
So it would be a nice feature that both values could be shown like it is in Photoshop, so when someone prefers to work with HEX he see's that value or someone prefer RGB then this value is also visible ... but at the moment there is just the RGB value and i have to check with color tables for the HEX value.
Because sometimes i use that more or have that value as a Corporate ID Color

But thanks for your answers and i love to see the framework growing and working with it!
You do a great job :)

Feature Request 3 months 2 weeks ago #15072

• admin
  • Administrator
Sure. We'll see if we can implement the HEX/RGB input at the same time.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Feature Request 3 months 2 weeks ago #15073

• yo_ray
If its to tricky to put two fields (one for HEX and one for RGB/A next to each other i don't know if that works or in plan of your design) maybe then there could be an option with which value the user wants to work (so choosing that the values are shown in HEX or RGB/A)

Feature Request 3 months 2 weeks ago #15074

• admin
  • Administrator
Hence the reason we only have one field right now. I am sure something can be done to improve it.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,

Feature Request 2 weeks 4 days ago #17390

• yo_ray
Hi
I have another idea for a new feature if this would be possible.

The thing is on one site i have just one social icons (FB) and i changed it from top-bar to the module position astroid-social and i set this to the header >menu > Block 1.
The Problem is now when i change the size of the Screen and the mobile menu or offcanvas is visible i just have the ability to set the main menu in it but then the block 1 (with its module position isnt visible.
So would it be possible for you to add another setting to offcanvas and/or mobilemenu for a second module.
So when the Screen gets smaller and i click on the burgermenu it opens up and there is the main menu and above or below is the second module (i.e. social plugin, login)
I hope you know what i mean and that it would be a good thing
Thx

Feature Request 2 weeks 1 day ago #17395

• admin
  • Administrator
Hello, Thanks for the recommendation. We'll review if this is doable and get it done in the upcoming version.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds