fbpx

An Exclusive Offer For You To Grab JD Builder Pro Check Deal of The Day

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Building something on Astroid?

Submit your site to be featured in our monthly Astroid Site Showcase!

Submit Now

TOPIC: using unite slider with transparent header and topbar.

using unite slider with transparent header and topbar. 4 months 2 weeks ago #16553

• bragoaustfjord
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi you all.

lately I've been asking for a support to assist me on using transparent header, topbar and have image slider like from united slider behind the header and topbar, what I got from you was to this add this "position-absolute w-100" to hero section as I did, this will work but onfortunely it will mess upp the rest of the page.

Like I'm talking about all the content of the page will go behind the image or in front of the image, and the contect will go all the way upp on the website.

Astroid is Here
Why Choose Astroid
Advanced drag & drop layout builder
Visual mega menu builder etc
you get the picture right, ok lest go on, no matter what I do to try to fix this it wont get fixed, now I am not a coder, do my knowledge is limited.

Can somone tell my why
Astroid is Here
Why Choose Astroid
Advanced drag & drop layout builder
Visual mega menu builder,

All of the above won't stick to the rich place. Why!!!

Yes I have talked to the support from Uniter Slider and they told me it's an issue with the template.

Best regards
Bragi Austfjörð
Last Edit: 4 months 2 weeks ago by bragoaustfjord.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

using unite slider with transparent header and topbar. 4 months 2 weeks ago #16554

• bragoaustfjord
Please take a look at my demo website demo2.vikingstattoo.is and it dose not matter if i disable the components the page will still be messed up
Last Edit: 4 months 2 weeks ago by bragoaustfjord.

using unite slider with transparent header and topbar. 4 months 2 weeks ago #16562

• bragoaustfjord
I have found out why position-absolute w-100 was messing upp the page, position-absolute w-100 should not got to hero section it should go to header section.

The only thing I need assistant is how to disaply topbar section on my page, how can I use z-index, I have tried to use z-index but it's not working.

using unite slider with transparent header and topbar. 4 months 2 weeks ago #16573

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 508
Hello,

You have to create two templates. One, for Transparent Header and Second is for Normal(Non-Transparent).
For Z-Index: Add your custom class on topbar section through the Layout tab and write the style on it.

Thanks,
Chandan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.276 seconds