fbpx

Happy 15 August - Sizzling Summer Sale - 30% OFF. Coupon: 73RDINDEPENDENCEDAYGrab the Deal

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

You can build one page sites with Astroid

Did you know that you can build one page website web Astroid, without using any 3rd party extension

Watch the tutorial

TOPIC: .cagefs/tmp folder filling up with files and are not cleaned

.cagefs/tmp folder filling up with files and are not cleaned 3 weeks 5 days ago #16584

Hi, anyone having trouble that files are written in the .cagefs/tmp folder that are not cleaned up? It looks like a fontawesome thing when checking the content.
I've seen updates for version 2.2.3 but this does not seem to do the job.
I tried to use the clean cache button and use RegularLabs cache clean but the files stay there.
In the Joomla information page I checked to see if there is an abnormal setting for tmp but it's not.

Any tips?
Thanks,
Nico
The administrator has disabled public write access.

.cagefs/tmp folder filling up with files and are not cleaned 3 weeks 5 days ago #16591

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 414
Hey NIco,

We'll see if we can re-produce this on our end and provide you with a fix.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

.cagefs/tmp folder filling up with files and are not cleaned 3 weeks 2 days ago #16681

I have the same issue, when i used a server that had limited space it was a huge issue and it even made me move servers because we could not find out what made this issue happen. Now with new server i didn't notice it is still happening because i have more space, yet indeed astroid or the template (fitness) is still filling up this folder. Hope you can find the issue because last time i deleted these temp files, the site got an error.

.cagefs/tmp folder filling up with files and are not cleaned 3 weeks 2 days ago #16696

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 414
Thanks. We are looking into this more... Back to you soon!
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Happy Independence Day
Save Flat 30%

Celebrate Liberty with The Sizzling Summer Sale - Coupon: 73RDINDEPENDENCEDAY