USE CODE: VALENTIN20
0Days
0Hours
0Minutes
0Seconds
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Show logo and menu in header section on top over video

Show logo and menu in header section on top over video 5 months 4 weeks ago #17216

I want to have my logo and menu bar show at the top of my website with a video of full width and about 600px in height playing underneath. I also want to have some clickable test showing in the middle of the screen. So I put in the video in the astroid-header through the template. The video shows as a narrow height. As soon as I put in a custom HTML module in the area (the clickable text that I want to show on top of the video) it pushes the logo and the menu to the bottom of that section. How do I make it so the Logo and Meno are at the top with my video playing underneath and have the clickable text show in the middle of the video that is playing? If you could help me I would appreciate it. Thank you in advance.
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Show logo and menu in header section on top over video 5 months 4 weeks ago #17224

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 534
Please share the site URL. So I can help you.
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

Show logo and menu in header section on top over video 5 months 4 weeks ago #17226

Here is the link. Thank you for your help.

the5hourlifestyle.com/teqnavi/index.php/home-2

Show logo and menu in header section on top over video 5 months 4 weeks ago #17241

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
Thanks for the site URL.

Create the module position just below Astroid Header and publish your slider on it or you can use hero-section module position.

Thanks,
Chandan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Show logo and menu in header section on top over video 5 months 3 weeks ago #17267

If I do that and keep the logo and menu in the asteroid header, the video does not show behind the logo and menu. It is colored white even though I put no color in each section. It is very frustrating. How do I get the video to play behind the logo and the menu and have clickable text down in the middle of the video?

Show logo and menu in header section on top over video 5 months 3 weeks ago #17302

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
Do you want some thing like this?
demo.joomdev.com/servx/
Thank You,

Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.261 seconds