fbpx
Introducing JD Builder - Now Beat the unbeatable designsDownload For Free
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Like Using JD Builder?

Submit feature requests on github and help improve JD builder.

Submit Now

TOPIC: Unite Revolution and Layer SlideShow don't show on Homepage

Unite Revolution and Layer SlideShow don't show on Homepage 2 weeks 1 day ago #17414

As per the subject, neither can show on the homepage.
Both sliders show correctly on pages other than home page.
I will leave Astroid behind even if I have translated it to Traditional Chinese.

Version: 2.2.3
Last Edit: 2 weeks 1 day ago by brian.huang.2019.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Unite Revolution and Layer SlideShow don't show on Homepage 2 weeks 1 day ago #17416

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 439
Hi,

Normally, it's something as simple as module assignment. Astroid doesn't load any special JS on the homepage that may be conflicting with the slider.

Try creating a new module and publish it to all pages (including the homepage) and make sure the module position exists on homepage try (You can try publishing another module so the same position and see if that works).

If none of the above works, send me your website link and login at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I'll be more than happy to take a look at it.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Unite Revolution and Layer SlideShow don't show on Homepage 2 weeks 1 day ago #17419

Thanks for your reply.

Module position: "slider", existed.
publish to all menu items: yes
configure to load JQuery 1.8: No.

Unite Revolution and Layer SlideShow shows on all pages but the home page, and works with other theme frameworks but not Astroid.

Can't provide a login page. localhost only.

Unite Revolution and Layer SlideShow don't show on Homepage 2 weeks 23 hours ago #17420

• admin
  • Administrator
Thanks for the info. It's very weird. Like I said in my last post, there isn't any special javascript that loaded just on the homepage.

If possible, pack up the site and load it online or send a akeeba copy and I'll debug.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Unite Revolution and Layer SlideShow don't show on Homepage 2 weeks 6 hours ago #17435

Thanks.

I figured out. Maybe it is the issue of the Seattle template? The issue is gone when I use Zero.

JD Builder has a great feature to configure Spacing, a.k.a. Margins and Paddings, of a component. it will be a great feature if Astroid can implement this Spacing configuration feature on Layout.

Unite Revolution and Layer SlideShow don't show on Homepage 2 weeks 5 hours ago #17437

I tried JD_Paris and it worked without any problem.

Unite Revolution and Layer SlideShow don't show on Homepage 2 weeks 1 hour ago #17440

• admin
  • Administrator
Now that's something I could agree with. Seattle does have a lot of 3rd party extensions that could be spitting out JS conflicting with your slider. I'll do some digging and see if I can point to the exact extension for you.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
Time to create page: 0.276 seconds