fbpx
Introducing JD Builder - Now Beat the unbeatable designsDownload For Free
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Like using Astroid?

Help us improve Astroid by providing some quick feedback.

Take the survey
  • Page:

TOPIC: (SOLVED)How to align topbar-1 and topbar-2 contacts in the center?

How to align topbar-1 and topbar-2 contacts in the center? 2 weeks 6 days ago #17793

How to align topbar-1 and topbar-2 contacts in the center, but only for the mobile version of the site?

Hey. Tell me why in the mobile version of the Astroid Framework the top block of contacts is not aligned in the center? For example, Helix Ultimate for the mobile version aligns the contacts block in the center. But for a wide screen it aligns left and right.
How do topbar-1 and topbar-2 contacts and buttons of social networks align in the center, but only for the mobile version of the site?

The mobile version of the Astroid Framework is not centered, but left and right. It's not beautiful. How to fix?
See screenshots.
:S

The topic has been locked.

How to align topbar-1 and topbar-2 contacts in the center? 2 weeks 6 days ago #17796

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 449
Hello,

This is very easily possible in Astroid. Please add the following classes to the toolbar section and that should take care of it.
text-center text-lg-left
getbootstrap.com/docs/4.0/utilities/text/

Thank You,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: alekshavan

How to align topbar-1 and topbar-2 contacts in the center? 2 weeks 6 days ago #17820

Hi, I have no experience in development. And I speak only in Russian. I don’t understand the video in English. Please write the text which code and where to add it? If it’s not difficult for you, add screenshots. I will be very grateful to you.
I don’t understand where to assign the code.
In the template settings, the tab - Layout -, - Topbar Section - there are several places for settings: 1_ section setting, 2_ line setting topbar-1, 3_ line setting topbar-1, 04_ line setting topbar-2, 5_ line setting topbar-2, 6_ string settings.
See screenshot
Last Edit: 2 weeks 6 days ago by alekshavan.

How to align topbar-1 and topbar-2 contacts in the center? 2 weeks 6 days ago #17821

• admin
  • Administrator
1 from your screenshot.

docs.joomdev.com/article/layout-manager-for-dummies/

Add to custom class under Section Settings:
docs.joomdev.com/article/astroid-layout-section-settings/

Thank You,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

How to align topbar-1 and topbar-2 contacts in the center? 2 weeks 6 days ago #17822

I think I solved the issue with Topbar-1. I edited and added the code in 3_ line setting topbar-1, 5_ line setting topbar-2.
But, the topbar-2 problem remains
Topbar-2 block social buttons. Does not center. Added code text-center text-lg-right. Does not work. See screenshot

Last Edit: 2 weeks 6 days ago by alekshavan.

How to align topbar-1 and topbar-2 contacts in the center? 2 weeks 6 days ago #17823

• admin
  • Administrator
Added it on the section level and NOT the element level.

It will work then.
Thank You,

How to align topbar-1 and topbar-2 contacts in the center? 2 weeks 5 days ago #17824

Section settings change the style for all elements in the section? I understand correctly?
I need to write a different code for each line.
topbar -1 text-center text-lg-LEFT
topbar -2 text-center text-lg-RIGHT

How to align topbar-1 and topbar-2 contacts in the center? 2 weeks 5 days ago #17825

• admin
  • Administrator
Section level is parent and if you apply a class at section level in HTML it will effect it's child classes.

That is why I provided 2 classes:

text-center ==> this will center the section on all screens.

text-lg-left ==> this will align it to left on large screens (lg == large screen).

This documentation is in russian and should help: bootstrap-4.ru/docs/4.0/utilities/text/

You can add classes at all levels to fit your needs, you can have multiple classes as well.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,

How to align topbar-1 and topbar-2 contacts in the center? 2 weeks 5 days ago #17826

I want to center topbar -1 on the mobile in the center, and on the big screen to the left. I did it. I added code (text-center text-lg-LEFT) in editing the element. And it works.

The position of the topbar -2 (social buttons) I want to do on the mobile in the center, and for large screens RIGHT
I registered the code in editing the element (topbar -2 text-center text-lg-RIGHT) but this code does not work as it should.
I don’t understand why the code worked for topbar -1, but not for topbar -2
Last Edit: 2 weeks 5 days ago by alekshavan.

How to align topbar-1 and topbar-2 contacts in the center? 2 weeks 5 days ago #17827

• admin
  • Administrator
Please right the documentation in russian.

RIGHT should be lowercase.
text-lg-right

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
  • Page:
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds