fbpx

An Exclusive Offer For You To Grab JD Builder ProCheck Deal of The Day

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

You can build one page sites with Astroid

Did you know that you can build one page website web Astroid, without using any 3rd party extension

Watch the tutorial
  • Page:

TOPIC: (SOLVED)How to align topbar-1 and topbar-2 contacts in the center?

How to align topbar-1 and topbar-2 contacts in the center? 1 month 3 weeks ago #17828

Hi Chetan
I prescribed it like that!
text-center text-lg-right
In the message I highlighted so that it would be clear to you that for each block I need a different code.
Because you suggested adding the code to the section. As I understand it, if you edit the section. The code will work for all elements in the section.
And I need a different code for each element.
So here. In topbar -1, I entered the code in the edit element. For left block topbar -1
text-center text-lg-left
Works.
And for the right block topbar -2 (social buttons)
text-center text-lg-right
Does not work.
Help solve this problem.
see screenshots
Here I also ask the developers of Asrtoid Framework to add the alignment of topbar -1, topbar -2 to the center for mobile as default styles for astroid_template_zero.
See Helix Ultimate. The contact block and social buttons for mobile devices are aligned in the center, this is done by default

This alignment for mobile in the center is logical by default. And now you are wasting your time on me. And you have to understand my English by strode, which I write through Google translator.
Help align for mobile topbar -1, topbar -2 (social buttons) in the center for mobile. And probably in the future it would be nice to add such a default style for astroid_template_zero.

Last Edit: 1 month 3 weeks ago by alekshavan.
The topic has been locked.

How to align topbar-1 and topbar-2 contacts in the center? 1 month 3 weeks ago #17829

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 466
Since Social icons use Flex. The above classes are not working. Please add the following CSS in the Custom custom section.
.astroid-social-icons {
    display: inherit;
}
docs.joomdev.com/article/astroid-custom-css/

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
Last Edit: 1 month 3 weeks ago by admin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: alekshavan

How to align topbar-1 and topbar-2 contacts in the center? 1 month 3 weeks ago #17830

admin wrote:
Since Social icons use Flex. The above classes are not working. Please add the following CSS in the Custom custom section.
.astroid-social-icons {
    display: inherit;
}
docs.joomdev.com/article/astroid-custom-css/

Thanks, Chetan. IT WORKS. :woohoo: :cheer:

How to align topbar-1 and topbar-2 contacts in the center? 1 month 3 weeks ago #17831

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 466
I hope that means "Я люблю вас".
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
  • Page:
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds