fbpx

An Exclusive Offer For You To Grab JD Builder Pro Check Deal of The Day

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

You can build one page sites with Astroid

Did you know that you can build one page website web Astroid, without using any 3rd party extension

Watch the tutorial

TOPIC: 3 problems: hamburgers, font awesome and menu

3 problems: hamburgers, font awesome and menu 2 months 5 days ago #17909

• Jos
I've create my first Astroid site: dgdesk.com/test. When the client approves, I'll showcase it on the correct url. I worked with Astroid and Pagebuilder to create it. I have 3 problems I'd like to ask you how to solve. Is it better to ask it in separate questions?

1- Too many hamburgers. In mobile layout I have 2 hamburgers. Left and Right of the title. That's one too many, but I don't know how to remove one. In the backend I only see one hamburger.

2- Font Awesome gives me problems. dgdesk.com/test/index.php/courses/beginner-s-course One the page you see a block prices where I want to use Font Awesome for the bullets. That worked okay with Helix, but not with Astroid. Here's the code that doesn't work:
li:before {
	font-family: 'Font Awesome 5 solid';
	content: '\f00c';
	color: #00aff0;
	margin: 0 10px 0 0;
	}

3- The dropdown menu is much to small. How to I widen it, so the menu items are on one line?
Last Edit: 2 months 5 days ago by Jos.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

3 problems: hamburgers, font awesome and menu 2 months 4 days ago #17914

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 469
Hello,

I'll reply one by one.
1- Too many hamburgers. In mobile layout I have 2 hamburgers. Left and Right of the title. That's one too many, but I don't know how to remove one. In the backend I only see one hamburger.

One on the left is the mobile menu and on the right is the offcanvas menu. You can disable the offcanvas menu in the header section. Documentation here: docs.joomdev.com/article/astroid-off-canvas-menu/
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

3 problems: hamburgers, font awesome and menu 2 months 4 days ago #17915

• admin
  • Administrator
3- The dropdown menu is much to small. How to I widen it, so the menu items are on one line?

You can manage the width on the menu item level in Astroid Menu tab. Documentation half way down the page: docs.joomdev.com/article/mega-menu/

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

3 problems: hamburgers, font awesome and menu 2 months 4 days ago #17916

• admin
  • Administrator
#2 is something custom CSS that is above my area of expertise by I know it's possible since someone on the forum had the same issue before. I'll ask Chandan to reply.
Thank You,

3 problems: hamburgers, font awesome and menu 2 months 4 days ago #17918

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 508
2- Font Awesome gives me problems. dgdesk.com/test/index.php/courses/beginner-s-course One the page you see a block prices where I want to use Font Awesome for the bullets. That worked okay with Helix, but not with Astroid. Here's the code that doesn't work:

Use the following code. It will work.
li:before {
	font-family: 'Font Awesome 5 Free';
	content: '\f00c';
	color: #00aff0;
	font-weight: 900;
	margin: 0 10px 0 0;
}
Thank You,

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds