fbpx

An Exclusive Offer For You To Grab JD Builder ProCheck Deal of The Day

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

You can build one page sites with Astroid

Did you know that you can build one page website web Astroid, without using any 3rd party extension

Watch the tutorial

TOPIC: Astroid Mootools

Astroid Mootools 3 weeks 4 days ago #18289

• Rinat
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello dear developers. When it will be possible to remove mootools and jquery. Since mootools got rid of joomla 3 a long time ago and recently, everyone will try not to use jquery.
And I have some sites where they used Astroid blocked mootools, jquery scripts. How can such problems be solved?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Astroid Mootools 3 weeks 3 days ago #18308

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 464
Hi Rinat,

Astroid runs fine with jQuery or any jQuery code that you may have. The only problem is with the Boostrap + motools combination for tooltips and stuff.

Give me a link to the website where you are having issues with jQuery and may be I can assist with the same.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Astroid Mootools 3 weeks 1 day ago #18330

• Rinat
I like Astroid. And I make sites on it. But it is too slow compared to the google speed page. The same template from Joomlart T4 is also on bootstrap4, but it is faster from Astroid and does not use mootools. I would like Astroid to be faster and use current trends.

Astroid Mootools 3 weeks 1 day ago #18331

• Rinat
Jl like plugin from joomline, scripts on one site conflict, and the developers said that this could be related to mootools

Astroid Mootools 1 week 1 day ago #18544

• Rinat
Is there any news on updating the template? Will there be an opportunity for acceleration? google page speed shows 30-35, which is too slow. And what are the news on Mootooles?

Astroid Mootools 1 week 1 day ago #18545

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 464
Hi Rinat,

We just finished releasing JD builder pro and are working releasing the Astroid update. Should be there within next 2 - 4 weeks with a lot of updates we have been working on for past few months. This would include the fix for Mootools conflict among other things.

thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rinat
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds