fbpx

An Exclusive Offer For You To Grab JD Builder ProCheck Deal of The Day

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

You can build one page sites with Astroid

Did you know that you can build one page website web Astroid, without using any 3rd party extension

Watch the tutorial

TOPIC: Astroid one page layout

Astroid one page layout 3 weeks 3 days ago #18305

• webdjam
Hello everyone, this my first post on the forum and i really need help, i downloaded the Astroid framework Quick start with the lasted version 2.2.3, i'm facing an issue with the one page layout, the menu is not work, the only menu item who is working is home, the other items don't scroll to the id position, any idea about the issue ? I'm using xampp as local server, really appreciate your help, thank you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Astroid one page layout 3 weeks 3 days ago #18306

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 464
Hello,

Thank you for using Astroid. We have a tutorial for this docs.joomdev.com/article/creating-one-page-website-in-astroid/

Thank You,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Astroid one page layout 3 weeks 1 day ago #18333

• webdjam
Hello,
Thank you for the link, but I'm not a newbie to Joomla!, it seems that the id section are not overridden by the custom id on the layout manager, each section are not appearing when i inspect the element whit Chrome, except for the id home, when I use the id section without the custom id , the one page works.
Regards

Astroid one page layout 3 weeks 1 day ago #18334

• admin
  • Administrator
You have to publish modules to the module positions that are selected inside the sections before the section can appear on the frontend.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

[Resolved] Astroid one page layout 3 weeks 19 hours ago #18338

• webdjam
Hello Chetan,

Thank you for your reply, the one page was build with JD builder, I added each section off the page, using the custom id under the row setting of each block of the page, thank you for providing us such amazing page builder.
Regards,
Djamel

Last Edit: 3 weeks 18 hours ago by webdjam.

[Resolved] Astroid one page layout 2 weeks 5 days ago #18350

• admin
  • Administrator
Hello Djamel,

Glad you were able to figure out the issue yourself. We are working on putting out more updates for the builder and will have more tutorials in the future to build one page sites with JD builder.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds