fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Need a new feature in Astroid?

Submit feature requests on github and help improve Astroid.

Submit Now

TOPIC: (SOLVED)Animation settings work for the Astroid Off -Canvas menu

Animation settings work for the Astroid Off -Canvas menu 1 week 6 days ago #19528

• alekshavan
Explain how animation settings work for the Astroid Off -Canvas menu. Template Options / Header / Off-Canvas menu / Off-Canvas Animation (Select an animation for Off-canvas Menu from dropdown options.)
The documentation for the Off-canvas Menu says.
3.Off -Canvas Animation: Select how you want the off-canvas menu to open that is either Slide on Top, Push or Reveal animations ..
When I select a different type of animation in this setting, nothing changes on my site and only one type of animation to open the menu.
Explain how animation settings work for the Astroid Off -Canvas menu.
Watch the video.
The topic has been locked.

Animation settings work for the Astroid Off -Canvas menu 1 week 6 days ago #19531

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 58
Hi,

Well that's a little tricky to explain in words, but the animations in the off canvas do work as they should be.
Please have a look here where they have clearly explained the difference between Reveal & Push animations: tympanus.net/Development/SidebarTransitions/

Let us know if this helped!

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

Animation settings work for the Astroid Off -Canvas menu 1 week 5 days ago #19541

• alekshavan
Thanks, Nishtha.
I got it. Now I see these changes in the animation. I checked this is how everything works. Thank you

Animation settings work for the Astroid Off -Canvas menu 1 week 5 days ago #19548

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 58
Perfect! Topic Closed.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds