fbpx

Stay Home & Grab 40% Discount COVID19Grab Now

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Report error using Hikashop on Quickstart package V2.3.0

Report error using Hikashop on Quickstart package V2.3.0 1 month 1 day ago #20694

• wuyidebh
I install hikashop base on Astroid Framework Quickstart package V2.3.0, When click Hikashop 's product title to edit in backend, report error as the attachment show. I think it is not the problem of Hikashop, because if installing Joomla first, and then install Astroid Framework and Hikashop, there is no error again. Any help to fix it?

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Report error using Hikashop on Quickstart package V2.3.0 1 month 5 hours ago #20703

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 74
Hi,

Thanks for reporting we'll have to see why this happened. Will investigate and let you the solution soon.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

Report error using Hikashop on Quickstart package V2.3.0 4 weeks 2 days ago #20712

• nishtha
Hi,

I tried to recreate this but found no such issue, could you please confirm these requirements as well: docs.joomdev.com/article/technical-requisites/
And let us know!

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Report error using Hikashop on Quickstart package V2.3.0 4 weeks 2 days ago #20717

• wuyidebh
nishtha wrote:
Hi,

I tried to recreate this but found no such issue, could you please confirm these requirements as well: docs.joomdev.com/article/technical-requisites/
And let us know!

Thanks,
Nishtha

Hi,
I have checked those requirements, all are satisfied. The problem is still as before even reinstall.
BTW, I used xampp for windows to test, would be any issue?

Regards,

Report error using Hikashop on Quickstart package V2.3.0 4 weeks 1 day ago #20722

• nishtha
Please confirm your xampp version.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,

Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.320 seconds