fbpx

Stay Home & Grab 20% Discount COVID19Grab Now

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Found a bug

Found a bug 2 weeks 1 day ago #22153

I discovered a bug where I was using the configuration page of Astroid. I had been making changes and regularly clicking Save. Then I clicked the Export button by mistake, so when the dialog appeared to name the file I clicked Cancel. Then a JSON file appeared, which of course was not what I wanted. So I clicked the Back button to return to the admin page. I made a change using the controls, then after saving I discovered that I had lost some of the earlier change I had made, and I had to re-do them. Thought you should know.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Found a bug 2 weeks 1 day ago #22160

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 90
Hi,

Can you please tell us which version of Astroid are you talking about here, because in the last version if you cancel the Export file name change action, the file isn't downloaded.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

Found a bug 2 weeks 17 hours ago #22188

Hi, it's version 2.3.0. I just tested hitting cancel again and it did the same thing.

Despite this problem, I've been impressed with your products. I started trying out the JD Builder. It was pretty slick and so I tried Astroid and it's quite good too. Keep up the good work!

Found a bug 2 weeks 14 hours ago #22196

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 543
Thanks, we'll see if we can reproduce it and add a fix. Sounds weird though.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Found a bug 2 weeks 14 hours ago #22200

Thanks.
Regarding hitting the Back button, I am guessing by doing that the browser loads a cached ajax call which is not the most recent version of the page data. If that is the case, perhaps changing the JSON export to open a new window could avoid some of that.

Found a bug 2 weeks 5 hours ago #22207

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 90
Hi,

Yes you are right this is there I found it. Have reported this issue you will probably see it fixed in the upcoming update, Thanks for reporting!
Let us know if you find anything else.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.345 seconds