fbpx

Stay Home & Grab 20% Discount COVID19Grab Now

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Done, I choose Astroid to power my next websites, now?

Done, I choose Astroid to power my next websites, now? 4 days 20 hours ago #22397

• Chacapamac
I work many year with Gantry and their framework became something I didn’t want to work with anymore.
I develop a test template on the top 5 Joomla framework and eliminate them one by one.

Astroid is now my new system. I want to thank you all and especially Chetan for their support on my questions.

Now it’s time to help you!
• First, I will buy your agency bundle to have a complete access to the forums and goodies

One question:
• I develop my test site with your free template Astroid template zero, do you see any advantages, in terms of quality and functions, for me to take a newer pro template?
Personally, I prefer a boilerplate template as I redo everything, the only thing, I want to be sure to have all the top bells and whistles your templates manager and the template itself can provide.

I Ask because I already did quit a bit of work to adapt the Astroid Template zero to my liking and I don’t want to redo the work if I don’t have any advantages to do so.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Done, I choose Astroid to power my next websites, now? 4 days 14 hours ago #22401

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 543
Glad you did, Now you live "Happily Ever After" :woohoo: .

To answer your question (which we discussed on the other topic too). It's only beneficial if you like the colors/UI/UX in a particular templates. The underlying features and the framework is pretty much the same for all.

Thank You,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Done, I choose Astroid to power my next websites, now? 4 days 14 hours ago #22402

• admin
  • Administrator
To put it out there, I am just active on forums but there are other folks we have working behind the scenes who are doing way too much to get things done including but not limited to Nishtha & Chandan (you've have interacted to both of them on the forum), Naveen & Hitesh (The guys behind the builder's code and it's idea) and Lalit & Manan (The guys' who design Pro kits for JD Builder) and all of our templates.

The last thing I'd want to do is take all the credit.
:-0.
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Done, I choose Astroid to power my next websites, now? 3 days 20 hours ago #22408

• Chacapamac
Thanks, I will continued with Astroid template zero and buy your Agency Bundle

I will try to give Joomdev good advices and suggestions.

Great Job everybody.

Let’s start!

Suggestion:
You should AT LEAST double the characters count limits of the forum subject.
— It will permit to be clearer, more precise for the people that post
— It will permit you and people looking for answers to better understand the subject of the post before going in
— It will permit to add subject keywords to the forum search

You have the Kunena Forum components:
You do that here
Components > Kunena Forum > Templates > Your “Default” template > Advanced tab > Message title length

Default is 80 characters — I personally put it to 180.

Good Day!
Last Edit: 3 days 18 hours ago by Chacapamac.

Done, I choose Astroid to power my next websites, now? 3 days 17 hours ago #22416

• admin
  • Administrator
What's the next order of business?
Thank You,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chacapamac

Done, I choose Astroid to power my next websites, now? 3 days 8 hours ago #22424

• Chacapamac
What's the next order of business?

I Buy the bundle

After, I’m developing a new site, and I will feed you with suggestions and questions, mostly on Astroid
You can see a fast draft test here —> www.graf-test.ca/astroid/

I will try again the builder, but some important point prevent me to use it now, for this project.... I will not use any builder as none seem ready for my minimal expectations.

I will download the pro version and try to give also some suggestions on it, I already start.

Great Job - Joomdev!

Done, I choose Astroid to power my next websites, now? 3 days 6 hours ago #22426

• admin
  • Administrator
Looking forward to it.
Thank You,
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.369 seconds