fbpx

Trick or Treat - 30% OFF - Coupon Code: SCARY20 Grab the Deal!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Left column in content section distroys footer layout

Left column in content section distroys footer layout 4 months 3 weeks ago #22850

• ozwest
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 2
I am using K2 and for that I have a couple of modules which need to sit in the left column of the content section.
However as soon as module is engaged on the left hand side (have not tested the right hand side) the footer area changes, meaning it shows up under the content but does not span across the whole width.
Here is the example: https://family-historian.com/t/itemlist/category/1-test
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Left column in content section distroys footer layout 4 months 3 weeks ago #22852

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 609
This normally means there is an extra closing in one of the modules being published (thus closing the container) and bringing footer up.

I'd suggest checking the modules one by one to see which one is breaking the layout and fixing it afterwards.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ozwest

Left column in content section distroys footer layout 4 months 1 week ago #23025

• ozwest
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 2
Chetan, it was certainly something to do with K2.

I have uninstalled K2 again as it did not quite delivered what was wanted and now all is fine. Thanks.

Left column in content section distroys footer layout 4 months 1 week ago #23028

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 609
Case closed then!
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.273 seconds