fbpx

Astroid 2.4 Landed with Joomla 4 Compatibility Download Now

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Change the colors of the buttons

Change the colors of the buttons 4 months 1 week ago #23006

• tecinf
Hi, I need to change the color of the primary button. I created the custom.scss file, put the URL inside the template. Inside the file I wrote:
.btn-primary{color:#fff;background-color:teal;border-color:#005a5a}

.btn-primary:hover{color:#fff;background-color:#004d4d;border-color:#009a9a}
.btn-primary:focus,.btn-primary.focus{box-shadow:0 0 0 .2rem rgba(0,90,90,0.5)}
.btn-primary.disabled,.btn-primary:disabled{color:#fff;background-color:teal;border-color:#005a5a}
.btn-primary:not(:disabled):not(.disabled):active,.btn-primary:not(:disabled):not(.disabled).active,.show>.btn-primary.dropdown-toggle{color:#fff;background-color:#00b3b3;border-color:#000}
.btn-primary:not(:disabled):not(.disabled):active:focus,.btn-primary:not(:disabled):not(.disabled).active:focus,.show>.btn-primary.dropdown-toggle:focus{box-shadow:0 0 0 .2rem rgba(0,90,90,0.5)}

.btn-outline-primary{color:teal;background-color:transparent;background-image:none;border-color:teal}.btn-outline-primary:hover{color:#222;background-color:#009a9a;border-color:teal}
.btn-outline-primary:focus,.btn-outline-primary.focus{box-shadow:0 0 0 .2rem rgba(0,128,128,0.5)}
.btn-outline-primary.disabled,.btn-outline-primary:disabled{color:teal;background-color:transparent}
.btn-outline-primary:not(:disabled):not(.disabled):active,.btn-outline-primary:not(:disabled):not(.disabled).active,.show>.btn-outline-primary.dropdown-toggle{color:#fff;background-color:#009a9a;border-color:teal}
.btn-outline-primary:not(:disabled):not(.disabled):active:focus,.btn-outline-primary:not(:disabled):not(.disabled).active:focus,.show>.btn-outline-primary.dropdown-toggle:focus{box-shadow:0 0 0 .2rem rgba(0,128,128,0.5)}

But the change doesn't happen, why?
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Change the colors of the buttons 4 months 1 week ago #23020

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 135
Hi,

Can you please confirm where did you place this custom.scss file, the path name?

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.320 seconds
Cron Job Starts