fbpx

Trick or Treat - 30% OFF - Coupon Code: SCARY20 Download Now

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (SOLVED)“HOME” Burger button on small device, how to control?

“HOME” Burger button on small device, how to control? 4 months 5 days ago #23063

• Chacapamac
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 2
I Just realized that its a “HOME” Burger button on small device. Where in the template manager you can control this feature ?

I know I can hide it by css, but I’m sure it’s a way to control it from the template manager ?

Last Edit: 4 months 4 days ago by Chacapamac.
The topic has been locked.

“HOME” Burger button on small device, how to control? 4 months 5 days ago #23064

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 135
Hi,

That is the default Mobile Menu icon that shows when you view your site on devices. In template manager there is no option to remove it directly as of now.
You need to remove it on your own.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

“HOME” Burger button on small device, how to control? 4 months 4 days ago #23076

• Chacapamac
  • Elite Member
Do the test with a mobile device at my test site —> www.graf-test.ca/astroid/index.php/fr/

• Clicking on the left burger menu is a link to the Home/index.php, not a mobile menu...
— Its a Home button and I don’t see it’s utility and no way to take it out by the template manager?????

• If you click on the right burger menu button, there you get the mobile menu

Can you explain ?
Last Edit: 4 months 4 days ago by Chacapamac.

“HOME” Burger button on small device, how to control? 4 months 4 days ago #23083

• nishtha
Hi,

On the right, with uneven lines you have the OffCanvas module, to which you have assigned the Menu module therefore you see the site menu there. This module can be seen even in Desktop view & Mobile view and you can also assign any other module here.

On the left, with even lines you have the Mobile Menu, which can only be seen in Mobile/Tab view. This menu is assigned to the left for devices because if you wish to hide the offcanvas then there has to be some way for the users to navigate through your site via different menu items therefore we have the mobile menu.

Right now we don't have any specific option to disable it, you need to do that on your own through the codes.
Let us know if you still have anymore doubts.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

“HOME” Burger button on small device, how to control? 4 months 3 days ago #23089

• Chacapamac
  • Elite Member
Ok, I see.
Why the “Mobile” menu bring nowhere else than home and how to fix it?

“HOME” Burger button on small device, how to control? 4 months 3 days ago #23104

• nishtha
Hi,

That is happening is because your logo css is overlapping with the mobile menu icon, therefore it is always redirecting you to the Home page.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,

The following user(s) said Thank You: Chacapamac

“HOME” Burger button on small device, how to control? 4 months 2 days ago #23115

• Chacapamac
  • Elite Member
I’m so sorry, I didn’t think at that — Great stuff — SOLVED

“HOME” Burger button on small device, how to control? 4 months 2 days ago #23127

• nishtha
No Problem, topic is now closed.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,

Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.410 seconds