fbpx

Missed the Birthday Party? Still You Can Enjoy the PartyView Deal

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: article start from same info line

article start from same info line 3 weeks 2 days ago #23402

• adurva
Hi
I working on a localhost with astroid_template_zero.
when i use RTL, every thing fine, except that the article starts from the same line of article info, as you see in image.
on LTR its ok.

How can I fix that؟

Thanks
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

article start from same info line 3 weeks 8 hours ago #23422

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 582
Hello,

We'll be able to apply a fix only after we can reproduce this properly. Is your site online? Can you provide a link to the page where the issue is happening?

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

article start from same info line 4 days 4 hours ago #23594

• aboola
Currently I do not have access to a server for test your problem and remember the solution that I did earlier I think that was by adding code to skip the first line of the article somewhere inside the template.

Currently you can be creative and try one of these two solutions
The first solution:
When you writing the article in the editor, start the article with a blank line. You can control the spacing by changing the font size for the first line. means press Enter at the first line on the keyboard, then start writing at the second line.

The second solution:
While you writing or editing the article in the editor, you can enter to the "Images and Links" tab and add an image to the article. This solution will Caused the article will start with a picture.

When I can return to work, I will search to find an ideal solution. This will be after the COVID-19 vacation ends and may take a period of time.
It is possible for JoomDev crew to deduce a solution to this problem by skipping the first line at an RTL Article. They will definitely do it more professionally than I do. :)

article start from same info line 3 days 7 hours ago #23607

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 582
Hi Abo,

Thanks for the insight. Hopefully, this can help the other user while we try to reproduce the problem locally.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.340 seconds