fbpx

Astroid 2.4 Landed with Joomla 4 Compatibility Download Now

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: mobile template

mobile template 2 months 1 week ago #23693

• marvays
I am looking for a supplier of the framework and page builder. I want everything from one manufacturer. I tried astroid, but I have no experience with JD Builder. I will try Joomlashine and I will try T4.

I have a question. I can make astroid tempalte only for the PC version and make a different one for mobile phones. To load tempalte v1 on a PC and load tempalte v2 on a mobile phone? Or template v3 for tablets?

I have been using JSN Mobilize for several years and I like that I can display a different template and different content for a mobile phone than for a PC.

Thank you for the advice.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

mobile template 2 months 6 days ago #23717

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 135
Hi,

Sorry for the late reply! Thanks for consideration and consulting things. No, It is not possible in Astroid right now and we have no plans of implementing such functionality even in future.

See, Our core idea of products is, Astroid Framework for templating layout and JD Builder is for creating content. So Astroid Framework is made to give power to Joomla templates with complex layouts to be responsive with Bootstrap framework.

Therefore, Astroid Framework has been made to enhance power to Joomla templates so that Joomla users could build fluid/responsive and complex layouts which was not possible earlier with default Joomla templates.

We are going to release Astroid Framework on 31st August and from developer point of view there are so many big & other cool changes that have been made in this upcoming update.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.275 seconds