fbpx

Astroid 2.4 Landed with Joomla 4 Compatibility Download Now

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Horizontal Menu at Topbar

Horizontal Menu at Topbar 1 month 3 weeks ago #23864

• rajsek
Hello, it’s a great framework. I just tried today for my site. I am facing few issues.
1. How to setup another menu in topbar1, for me it is coming vertical.
2. Can we make sidebar Fixed? Adsense ad as an example or vertical banner, or left side Fixed vertical menu like w3schools.
3. How to create Vertical menu with styles, for me I am getting like as list.

4. Is there any option for menus font size change? It is actually matching with body font size.

Can you help with these issues.
Last Edit: 1 month 3 weeks ago by rajsek.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Horizontal Menu at Topbar 1 month 3 weeks ago #23877

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 135
Hi,

Thanks for trying out the Astroid Framework. Replies in order:

1. Assuming you bought the second Menu via the Joomla Menu module, with that we know you cannot manage its styling, this is something we will work on in our future astroid updates for now it will show up like this only. To show the other menu you can use the OffCanvas module.

2. Sidebar module can be fixed if you design them in the Astroid layout with Left & Right module positions and then go on and assign whichever module you would like to show there. It would look something like this(www.screencast.com/t/MVOvK43ZPp).

3.Again like I said in the first point Vertical menu styling is something we need to work upon. But still I would like you to show us some screenshots which menu exactly is it you are talking about.

4.Yes you can adjust the Menu Typography under Typography options(www.screencast.com/t/5yBpO1iz0Se).

Let us know if you have more doubts, you can even checkout our documentation for better understanding: docs.joomdev.com/category/astroid-user-manual/

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
Last Edit: 1 month 3 weeks ago by nishtha.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.275 seconds