fbpx

Trick or Treat - 30% OFF - Coupon Code: SCARY20 Download Now

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (SOLVED)Container width after update and borders

Container width after update and borders 1 month 3 weeks ago #24070

• Derco
Hello,

I've updgraded one of my sites to the newer version of Astroid Framework, and i've ended getting 2 "problems" that i got solved on the previous version.
The first and most important thing is the widht of the container. I need it to be at least 1340px wide. On the previous version that was quite easy to solve, but now, the same solution and several others doesn't work at all.
The other problem is the container and header borders. I do not need or want them, but all options i've tried didn't worked. The options on the layout don't work. I've removed the options that enable border and shadow but they are still there.

Any ideas?

Edited.
Well, after so many tries, i had to rollback to the previous version and everything went to normal.
Last Edit: 1 month 3 weeks ago by Derco.
The topic has been locked.

Container width after update and borders 1 month 2 weeks ago #24194

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 137
Hi,

Sorry for the late reply but did you manage to solve this like you said you found the solution in the other post?

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

Container width after update and borders 1 month 2 weeks ago #24211

• Derco
Hello

Yes, i did managed to solve the problem and restore all my settings after finding where the _layouts file is now. As soon as i've found it, in 1 minute issue solved.

Maybe in a new update, could be way to change widh of boxed layout and also the borders and shadows. In my case, with a transparent background was weird to have those thin lines crossing the image.

For the moment i think i've got all issues solved.

Thank you.

H. Custodio

Container width after update and borders 1 month 2 weeks ago #24217

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 137
Hey,

That sounds great do let us know of you have anymore issues with Astroid, this topic is now closed.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.351 seconds