fbpx

Astroid 2.4 Landed with Joomla 4 Compatibility Download Now

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Error: 0 Call to undefined method stdClass::Wrap() on update

Error: 0 Call to undefined method stdClass::Wrap() on update 2 weeks 14 hours ago #24375

• FX2LTD
Hi,
After some Astroid update (I am not sure whether it's the plugin or the framewok), my website's home page is no longer reachable.
I have downloaded and reinstalled the whole package, and I have realised that if I use any template or the astroid_template_one, everything works. But if I try to select as default template the astroid_template_zero, which I had used to create the website, it doesn't work.
Is there a way for me to export/save all the heavy customization work I had done on template_astroid_zero, to clone it to another template, or, better, fix it?
Thanks in advance
site.djeden.co.uk/index.php/en/
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Error: 0 Call to undefined method stdClass::Wrap() on update 2 weeks 7 hours ago #24378

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 574
Hello,

I suggest you download the latest file and install it. (Astroid Framework + Template).
After installed you need to clear the template cache. I have attached the link from where you can download the latest file.

www.joomdev.com/my-downloads/astroid-template-framework

Thanks,
Chandan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

Error: 0 Call to undefined method stdClass::Wrap() on update 1 week 6 days ago #24401

• FX2LTD
Hi,
It's what I have tried to do immediately, but it didn't work.

I don't know if there is a way to open my customised astroid_template_zero and export it into astroid_template_one.
I don't know exactly how, but what I understood is that for some reason the android_template_zero that I used has become corrupted/inaccessible/incompatible
I think so, because if I set astroid_template_one as default template, the home page become visible again (of course with the default view)
Regards

Error: 0 Call to undefined method stdClass::Wrap() on update 1 week 5 days ago #24438

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 574
Hello,

Please download the Astroid Framework & Astroid Template Zero and install. After install you need to clear the template cache.

If issue is still exist. Then enable the Debug System from backend and share the screenshot with us.

www.joomdev.com/my-downloads/astroid-template-framework

Thanks,
Chandan
Attachments:
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

Error: 0 Call to undefined method stdClass::Wrap() on update 1 week 4 days ago #24485

• FX2LTD
Hi,
I have seen the frequent updates of the framework + template. I have been downloading them all but the problem still persists.
I have also tried to make a non-destructive backup restore with Akeeba Backup, but the problem is still there.
At present I don't want to have to wipe out the whole website folder and make a full backup restore with Akeeba, as I have seen that choosing the astroid_template_one some parts of the home page become visible, I believe that there is something inside the astroid_template_zero that I used to create the website, which is going wrong. I am attaching the screenshot of the debug, as requested.
Thanks in advance
Attachments:
Last Edit: 1 week 4 days ago by FX2LTD. Reason: typo

Error: 0 Call to undefined method stdClass::Wrap() on update 1 week 3 days ago #24543

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 592
FX2LTD wrote:
Hi,
I have seen the frequent updates of the framework + template. I have been downloading them all but the problem still persists.
I have also tried to make a non-destructive backup restore with Akeeba Backup, but the problem is still there.
At present I don't want to have to wipe out the whole website folder and make a full backup restore with Akeeba, as I have seen that choosing the astroid_template_one some parts of the home page become visible, I believe that there is something inside the astroid_template_zero that I used to create the website, which is going wrong. I am attaching the screenshot of the debug, as requested.
Thanks in advance

Hi,

The Wrap function has been there since the very beginning and I just can't see why it's breaking. Please make sure you are running PHP 7.2 or above.

On a seperate note, are you able to take a backup of the template (by exporting JSON from the astroid screen) and then removing everything and then reinstalling. I think it's probably an old file or something that's breaking it and starting from a clean slate should fix it.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,

Error: 0 Call to undefined method stdClass::Wrap() on update 5 days 16 hours ago #24656

• FX2LTD
Hi,
As you advised, I have exported a copy of the template and I started playing with it, removing, enabling and disabling things.
It turned out to seem to be Joomlapolis Community Builder, which seems to be breaking something. I had to uninstall it, unfortunately, in order to have the website visible and working...
I also have this curious thing that, if I enable the debug option in the Joomla Backend control panel, the backend becomes unaccessible and the website breaks in different situations, apparently going out of memory. I had to log in via FTP and change the debug option to 0 into the configuration file...
I tried to put a php.ini file inside the joomla root folder in order to fix the out of memory message, but that makes things even worse, returning an HTTP 500 Error...
So I have removed the php.ini file and changed the debug to 0 again.

Error: 0 Call to undefined method stdClass::Wrap() on update 4 days 11 hours ago #24685

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 592
Hi,

If enabling debug is breaking your site, that's totally a memory issue, You can play with the debug plugin options (Extensions >> Plugins >> Debug) and turn off query logging and stuff, which should take off some load and site may just work and output the correct debug.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.399 seconds