fbpx

Astroid 2.4 Landed with Joomla 4 Compatibility Download Now

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (SOLVED)Template Manager “Custom Code” - loading by menu item — Edition 2 ?

Template Manager “Custom Code” - loading by menu item — Edition 2 ? 1 week 4 days ago #24502

• Chacapamac
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Thanks Chetan to fix the title lenght, it will be less frustrating for you users and clearer for you...

But you forget to answer my initial question :silly:

My Initial question...

• I was wondering if you have any way in the Template manager > Custom Code to control on what menu item the inserted code will load ?

Just add that note;
If not it will be a great powerful addition to your framework.

And remember Chetan, have a great day! B) , same for the Joomdev Team, I’m sure they are busy in that transition to Joomla 4,
The topic has been locked.

Template Manager “Custom Code” - loading by menu item — Edition 2 ? 1 week 3 days ago #24540

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 592
Hello again, I am happy to be of service here.

The template style assignment is left to the Joomla level only and isn't something you can control inside astroid, since astroid itself may only be published to a few menu items and NOT all.

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

[SOLVED] Template Manager “Custom Code” - loading by menu item — Edition 2 ? 1 week 2 days ago #24564

• Chacapamac
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Thanks Chetan, Yeah that was a tall order....
Maybe something you can considerate in the futur...

The only way now is to assign a specific template style with specific scripts addition to specifics menu items or using an extension like Sourcerer.

Anyway I never see that possibility on other big template providers.

Solved for Me!

GOOD DAY!

[SOLVED] Template Manager “Custom Code” - loading by menu item — Edition 2 ? 1 week 2 days ago #24583

• hitesh99raj
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 20
Hi,
Thanks for your nice suggestion again, We have implemented the custom code on menu item level. You can have copy of dev branch from below link and can test the functionality. We will wait for your review.

github.com/joomdev/Astroid-Framework/tree/dev

Thanks,
Hitesh
Attachments:
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.320 seconds