fbpx

Astroid 2.4 Landed with Joomla 4 Compatibility Download Now

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Is it possible to remove Mootools, Angular and other javascript libraries in the Frontend?

Is it possible to remove Mootools, Angular and other javascript libraries in the Frontend? 6 days 1 hour ago #25206

• ximware
Hello,

I have installed a Joomla 3.x from scratch and I have installed Astroid Framework 2.4.5 and the Zero template 2.4.1.

I can see that the framework together with the template load many javascript libraries: Mootools (deprecated), Angular 1.x (deprecated), Lodash, Moment.js and others.

I understand that the template should be formed well with a HTML, CSS and some javascript at least for the Mega Menu.

I understand the discussion of another thread where they explain that they add these libraries not to damage other JoomDev products but ...

Is it possible to disable these libraries from the frontend in a Joomla project from scratch?

Thanks in advance.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Is it possible to remove Mootools, Angular and other javascript libraries in the Frontend? 5 days 15 hours ago #25226

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 605
Hi,

Motools is the default Joomla library and is included by default.

Angular, Loadash and Moment are used for the Astroid backend and none of these are loaded on the frontend.

I hope this answers your question.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ximware
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds