fbpx

Control Content Visibility on Your Joomla Website with Display Conditions Know More

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Improvement suggestions Header

Improvement suggestions Header 3 days 22 hours ago #25979

• Sch
Hi guys,

i´ve three improvement suggestions for the header of astroid framework.

1. If i use the sticky header option, the header will be slide in from the top on scrolling down. Can you please implement an option to shut the slide effect off. So that the header will stick without a transistion on scrolling imediatly.

2. In the logo options there is a posibiliy to choose the logo type (text or image). This effect the default and the mobile header. It would be great if i can adjust this option differently in order to the two headers. In my case i´d like to have an image in the default header and a text in the mobile version.

3. Maybe u can insert an option to choose the side wehre the mobile menu appers (left or right side of the website). So the Burger icon will show on this side too. In this case i dont want to use the off canvas menu.

Maybe u can think about these topics.
Many greetings
Last Edit: 3 days 22 hours ago by Sch.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Improvement suggestions Header 3 days 7 hours ago #25984

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 611
Hi,

1. github.com/joomdev/Astroid-Framework/blo...nd/header/sticky.php override this file and remove the code
data-transition-speed="<?php echo $params->get('dropdown_animation_speed', 300); ?>" data-megamenu-animation="<?php echo $params->get('dropdown_animation_type', 'fade'); ?>" data-easing="<?php echo $params->get('dropdown_animation_ease', 'linear'); ?>"
This should remove the header effect.

2. This would be overly complicated option I think. You can modify the header layout to achieve this however. It's in the header folder (same as the above file). Here are instructions on how to create overrides.
docs.joomdev.com/article/frontend-folder-overrides/

3. Again overly complicated. You have the offcanvas menu on one side and mobile menu on the other. You can choose in-between the two.

I hope this helps, Let me know if there is anything else we can assist with.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.283 seconds