fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Astroid one template not saving changes

Astroid one template not saving changes 6 days 4 hours ago #28235

Hi,
I'm using Astroid One template, joomla 3.9.24 and PHP 7.3. It won't save any changes. I've also tried with PHP 7.4 but no difference.
I notice when i want to clear cache, this keeps on "turning"(the clear cashe button).
Please help.

thanks, Lizzy

* i changed to Astroid zero template and now everything is working wel, so it must be the Astroid One template causing this issue.
Last Edit: 5 days 12 hours ago by Gremmyding30.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Astroid one template not saving changes 4 days 18 hours ago #28251

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 190
Hi,

Do you see any error in the console window of that screens, if yes then please share a sceenshot of that.
Something like this(www.screencast.com/t/5X24thE3PG54).

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

Astroid one template not saving changes 1 day 21 hours ago #28386

Gremmyding30 wrote:
Hi,
I'm using Astroid One template, joomla 3.9.24 and PHP 7.3. It won't save any changes. I've also tried with PHP 7.4 but no difference.
I notice when i want to clear cache, this keeps on "turning"(the clear cashe button).
Please help.

thanks, Lizzy

* i changed to Astroid zero template and now everything is working wel, so it must be the Astroid One template causing this issue.

when editing the template sometimes users can exit without saving. Reason: some people might edit their whole template in one setting or completely

nox
Last Edit: 14 hours 23 minutes ago by Larosa0210.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.338 seconds
Cron Job Starts