fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Problem with displaying the site on tablets with landscape orientation

Problem with displaying the site on tablets with landscape orientation 1 week 4 days ago #29315

• Natalia
Hello,
I have a problem displaying the site on landscape tablets. Now displayed as for PC. I need to display the mobile menu, since the main menu is not completely included in the line. Also, videos are not displayed in full size - they are cropped on the right (the Full screen button is not available). Buttons under the video are displayed as for a PC, but as for mobile devices. I would be satisfied with the display as in portrait mode on a tablet.
See Supplied screenshot.
Do you have any ideas how to solve this problem?
Sorry for bad english. Thank you for your help!
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Problem with displaying the site on tablets with landscape orientation 1 week 2 days ago #29328

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 213
Hi,

Do you wish to display the mobile menu on tablet landscape mode? If yes then you will be required to do that via Custom CSS.

Videos can be displayed in full size, I can see the view full screen icon(www.screencast.com/t/VtRGW3eXsH8).

For the button you need to style them for the devices also, since your page is build on JD Builder, there we have the option of styling it for different devices. You can do that there.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

Problem with displaying the site on tablets with landscape orientation 1 week 2 days ago #29340

• Natalia
Hi!
On a 1024px tablet, the video is cropped to the right. I tried to configure it in JDBuilder to display for a tablet, but when it is landscape, these settings are ignored and displayed for a PC.
Does the display of the site depend on the resolution, not the type of device?
Attachments:

Problem with displaying the site on tablets with landscape orientation 1 week 2 days ago #29348

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 629
Hi Natalia,

The display settings are based on the screen size and not really the actual device.

In the newer version of JD Builder we are introducing a Large Desktop responsive position, which will have manage these issues in a better manner.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.467 seconds
Cron Job Starts