fbpx

Summer Sale: Enjoy Flat 35% Discount on all the Joomla Products. No Coupon RequiredGrab the Deal Now!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SOLVED] When Sticky Header is out - Warning...scroll-linked positioning effect. This may not work well with asynchronous panning.....

[SOLVED] When Sticky Header is out - Warning...scroll-linked positioning effect. This may not work well with asynchronous panning..... 1 week 3 days ago #30045

• Chacapamac
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 11
On my test site —> www.graf-test.ca/astroid/index.php/fr/

Each Time the Sticky Header come out you get that warning.
In Firefox Developer Console

Warning On siteThis site appears to use a scroll-linked positioning effect. This may not work well with asynchronous panning; see developer.mozilla.org/docs/Mozilla/Perfo.../ScrollLinkedEffects for further details and to join the discussion on related tools and features!
Last Edit: 6 days 22 hours ago by Chacapamac.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

When Sticky Header is out - Warning...scroll-linked positioning effect. This may not work well with asynchronous panning..... 1 week 10 hours ago #30055

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 640
Hi,

I am not sure if there is a simple fix for this. It looks like it's more of a performance enhancement related to animations (scrolls and stuff). You can read more about it at this answer stackoverflow.com/a/37100516/1283714

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

When Sticky Header is out - Warning...scroll-linked positioning effect. This may not work well with asynchronous panning..... 6 days 22 hours ago #30065

• Chacapamac
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 11
I see Chetan Thank You!, I See...

Looking around, I saw an interesting css property : sticky
Don’t know if usable for a sticky header?, but I just put it out there for fun.
www.w3schools.com/howto/howto_css_sticky_element.asp

Good Day JoomDev!

Can wait to try the NEW Page Builder.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.328 seconds
Cron Job Starts