fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: woff font files creates many different binary files in the server's / tmp folder

woff font files creates many different binary files in the server's / tmp folder 3 months 2 weeks ago #30261

• KOMET
Hello,

I am using Custom Fonts in Astroid an copied different fonts types (.eot, .svg, . ttf, .woff) in "fonts" folder of template of galerie-bachperle.de Joomla! 3.9.27 Framework Version: 2.5.2 Template Version: 1.2

After that ma provider informed me that the website creates many different binary files in the server's / tmp folder for each page.
Thousands of files are created within a short period of time, which apparently cannot be removed again.
This effect has been around for some time. It could be some kind of caching. Attached an example.

The problem were the .woff font files. I deleted the files and after that binary files are no longer generated in the server's / tmp folder.

1. How can I fix the issue?

2. Are .woff font files absolutely required to display Custom Fonts for all browsers correctly?

Best regards,
Klaus
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

woff font files creates many different binary files in the server's / tmp folder 3 months 2 weeks ago #30267

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 652
Hello,

Thanks for reporting. Let me check this issue.

Thanks,
Chandan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

woff font files creates many different binary files in the server's / tmp folder 2 months 3 weeks ago #30543

• KOMET
Hello,

is there anything new on this topic?

Thanks,
Klaus

woff font files creates many different binary files in the server's / tmp folder 2 months 3 weeks ago #30545

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 652
Sorry for the late reply. I have tested there is no kind of issue if using a custom font.

Disable the custom font and check.
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.381 seconds
Cron Job Starts