fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Please, we need an “Empty Astroid Cache” button at the first level in Joomla?

Please, we need an “Empty Astroid Cache” button at the first level in Joomla? 2 months 2 weeks ago #30275

• Chacapamac
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 14
We need an “Empty Astroid Cache” button at the first level in Joomla,
As a developer, I need to empty Astroid cache a million time a day and one million time I have to enter the administration that need to be loaded before being active.

Now, I use FTP and empty it direcltly

Having a button anywhere in the first level administration will help...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Please, we need an “Empty Astroid Cache” button at the first level in Joomla? 2 months 1 week ago #30276

• Lalit Kumar
  • Thank you received: 100
Hello,

Enable the Debug in Astroid Plugin For the development.

See the screenshot: prnt.sc/196x9f0

Thanks,
Lalit
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at JoomDev and let the world know about it.

Please, we need an “Empty Astroid Cache” button at the first level in Joomla? 2 months 1 week ago #30282

• Chacapamac
  • Elite Member
The Debug function seem to have no effect on the css compiled by Astroid and the “Clear Cache” button in the template manager.

I make a Photoshop montage on what a button like that can look like. It can be a button at the first level (I think you need an administration plugin for that?)
or a “Development” settings, in Astroid administration, that when set, the compile css are automatically made each time custom scss are modified...

Photoshop Montage
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by Chacapamac.

Please, we need an “Empty Astroid Cache” button at the first level in Joomla? 2 months 1 week ago #30303

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 648
Hello,

Please enable Debug option from the Astroid Plugin while developing.

Thanks,
Chandan
Attachments:
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

Please, we need an “Empty Astroid Cache” button at the first level in Joomla? 2 months 1 week ago #30305

• Chacapamac
  • Elite Member
I already try to put the plugin “Debug” on.

Absolutely no effect on the creation/deletion of compiled scss files in the template “css” folder

With Debug on:
- compiled css continued to be generated
- You still need to go in Astroid template config to “Clear” the cache
- I f you refresh (reload) the site the same compiled css stay in the css folder

Meaning that when constructing a website each time you change somme css you still have to clear the compiled astroid css file by the “Clear button in astroid template manager.

SOLUTIONS
— a “Clear Astroid Cache” button at the first level of Joomla administration (like presented here) to bypass the 3 clicks and the wait to access the “Clear Cache” button in your Astroid template management
or even better
— When you put the Debug system on, (or a “Development” button) that tell the system to still generate the compiled css but to delete them and recreate new one every time you refresh the website.
or the 2
That’s a development mode.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.719 seconds
Cron Job Starts