fbpx

Trick or Treat - 30% OFF - Coupon Code: SCARY20 Grab the Deal!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Error message "Table 'mysite_site.#__virtuemart_paymentmet"

Error message "Table 'mysite_site.#__virtuemart_pay​mentmet" 1 year 7 months ago #12978

• zoidts
Hi. After installing the component and when entering the configuration, I am shown the following message
Table 'ztingeni_site.#__virtuemart_paymentmethods_' doesn't exist Table 'ztingeni_site.#__virtuemart_paymentmethods_' doesn't exist

When reviewing the database on phpmyadmin. If I found the table, do you know what this error is?

I have installed the following
Joomla! 3.9.4 Stable (Spanish)
VirtueMart 3.4.2
PHP version 7.2.16
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by zoidts.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Error message "Table 'mysite_site.#__virtuemart_pay​mentmet" 1 year 7 months ago #13003

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 609
Hello,

The language prefix at the end is missing. So the full table name is something like #__virtuemart_paymentmethods or #__virtuemart_paymentmethods_en-GB.

We haven't updated this extension in a while, Let me get back to our dev team and see if I can get this fixed for you.
Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Error message "Table 'mysite_site.#__virtuemart_pay​mentmet" 1 year 7 months ago #13091

• zoidts
Thank you

Error message "Table 'mysite_site.#__virtuemart_pay​mentmet" 10 months 1 week ago #19185

• Comro
Hi, we have exact the same error...

Error message "Table 'mysite_site.#__virtuemart_pay​mentmet" 10 months 1 week ago #19197

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 609
Hello,

The extension is not supported anymore and may result in errors. You may find something else for your website.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.336 seconds