JoomDev: (SOLVED )Error after installation (1/1)

1 (866) 276-1994

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (SOLVED )Error after installation

Error after installation 2 months 2 weeks ago #1577

Hi devs,
I would like to thank you for this great component! After installation, I received the following error message:

Table 'S5-183.#__virtuemart_paymentmethods_en_gb' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT a.*,vos.order_status_name AS order_status,vpeg.payment_name AS payment_method,CONCAT(vou.first_name, ' ', vou.last_name) as name , vou.email FROM `#__virtuemart_orders` AS a LEFT JOIN `#__virtuemart_orderstates` AS vos ON vos.order_status_code = a.order_status LEFT JOIN #__virtuemart_paymentmethods_en_gb AS vpeg ON vpeg.virtuemart_paymentmethod_id=a.virtuemart_paymentmethod_id LEFT JOIN #__virtuemart_order_userinfos AS vou ON vou.virtuemart_order_id = a.virtuemart_order_id GROUP BY vou.virtuemart_order_id ORDER BY a.virtuemart_order_id DESC LIMIT 30 Table 'S5-183.#__virtuemart_paymentmethods_en_gb' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT a.*,vos.order_status_name AS order_status,vpeg.payment_name AS payment_method,CONCAT(vou.first_name, ' ', vou.last_name) as name , vou.email FROM `#__virtuemart_orders` AS a LEFT JOIN `#__virtuemart_orderstates` AS vos ON vos.order_status_code = a.order_status LEFT JOIN #__virtuemart_paymentmethods_en_gb AS vpeg ON vpeg.virtuemart_paymentmethod_id=a.virtuemart_paymentmethod_id LEFT JOIN #__virtuemart_order_userinfos AS vou ON vou.virtuemart_order_id = a.virtuemart_order_id GROUP BY vou.virtuemart_order_id ORDER BY a.virtuemart_order_id DESC

My webshop's language is hungarian. What can I do to work properly?

Best regards,
Zsolt
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Error after installation 2 months 2 weeks ago #1578

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 18
Zsolt,

Thanks for trying out product... We did had a few people report that it wasn't working on a language different than English (Since Virtuemart stores data in tables based on language)

Either way, we had our developer make a fix but was never released on our end as it still requires some testing.
Please try installing the attached and see if this one works?

Thanks,

File Attachment:

File Name: com_asvm_1...-Nov.zip
File Size:81 KB
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev1 and let the world know about it.

Error after installation 2 months 2 weeks ago #1587

Hi devs,

Thanks for the awesome support! The installation was ok. When I try to make an export, the preview is perfect but the component generate a 0 byte file.
name: order_01-09-2017_export.csv
size: 0 byte

I check the logs and found 2 warning messages:
Warning: mysqli::stat() [mysqli.stat]: Couldn't fetch mysqli in /var/www/data1/S5-183/classicgold.hu/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php on line 219
Warning: mysqli_close() [function.mysqli-close]: Couldn't fetch mysqli in /var/www/data1/S5-183/classicgold.hu/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php on line 226

Do you have any idea?

Best regards,
Zsolt

Error after installation 2 months 2 weeks ago #1626

• rahulahluwalia
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 49
Hello,

Thanks for posting.

May I ask you to provide your login details to the email address below
Email : This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

We will have a look and update you.

Thanks
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev1 and let the world know about it.

Error after installation 1 month 3 weeks ago #1834

• rahulahluwalia
  • Administrator
Work is under progress.

We are retesting the whole module again. Just to be sure we don't come up with the same issues.

Hoping to get this done as soon as we can.

Thanks
Thank You,

Error after installation 1 month 6 days ago #2043

Hello,
Thank you for the awesome component!
I also have the same export 0 byte file problem, it's perfect before this step.
Do you guys get the solution now? :)

Best Regards

Error after installation 1 month 5 days ago #2051

• rahulahluwalia
  • Administrator
Hi,

Thanks for posting.

It is working fine for us. But as we can see number of users got stuck with the same error.

So, if it is possible for you to provide us back with the login details and FTP of your website.

Thanks
Thank You,

Error after installation 1 month 5 days ago #2066

Hello,
Sure, I've send you an email with the log-in detail.
Looking forward for the solution.

Thank you.

Error after installation 1 month 13 hours ago #2105

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 18
Hi,

We have received the login and are looking into it. Please allow us another day or two and we will be back to you.

Thank You,
Thank You,
Moderators: rahulahluwalia
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds