fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Admin Bar custom

Admin Bar custom 6 months 1 week ago #23748

• rmarcant
Is there a way to customize what menu items are viewable and clickable from the front end? Trying to set up for clients to be able to update only certain content areas.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Admin Bar custom 6 months 1 week ago #23753

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 192
Hi,

Thanks for trying out the extension, but currently its not possible to customize the menu items of your choice. We can consider your issue as a future improvement to the extension though.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

Admin Bar custom 6 months 1 week ago #23757

• rmarcant
Ok. So why then when I create a user with Administrator access and not Super Admin access that the menu doesn't show up at all as it should with some limited access like the administrator backend does? The only login access that can see the front end menu that I've tried is Super Admin level.

Admin Bar custom 6 months 1 week ago #23773

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 192
Hi,

Well if you got a chance to read the documentation of this extension then you would have known that this is just an early stage of the extension where the access is only give to the Super User not any other user with admin access or so. Like I said we can take your suggestions to implement it in the future.

Please read the document for more info: docs.joomdev.com/documentation/jd-admin-bar/

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
Time to create page: 0.326 seconds