fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: JD Agency - gaps between modules

JD Agency - gaps between modules 7 months 2 weeks ago #27847

Hello

We will finish our project with your bought JD Agency and I have still a problem.

1) At HOME we have disabled some modules between module "our services" and "our skills", look at attachment. Now we have a not nice big gap! How to make it this gap smaller?

2) Same problem with a to big gap between modules "our skills" and "partner logos"! Here we have also unpublished some modules. Same question, how to make the gap smaller?

3) If you click on a box in "our services", the whole boxes from "services" always remain visible. When you click on a box, we want that only we see the text (description) for the respective box, wihout all other boxes.

Many thanks for your help!
Marco
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

JD Agency - gaps between modules 7 months 2 weeks ago #27860

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 218
Hi Marco,

Replies in order:-

#1 & #2 Both these spaces are because of 200px of padding on section levels , you can use the browser's inspect option and see for yourself.
Now to remove this you will have to add a custom css on the section like so: www.screencast.com/t/yk3LfN34Lw

#3 For this one it's a little confusing what exactly are you wanting here, can you please share us an example.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

JD Agency - gaps between modules 7 months 2 weeks ago #27907

• dankra
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 2
@Nishtha I know I've seen a video or another post that discusses these custom classes. Can you post a link to that info, thank you!

JD Agency - gaps between modules 7 months 2 weeks ago #27910

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 218
Ok I will have to look into that, in the meanwhile if you find it do post it here.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
Time to create page: 0.306 seconds