fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: (SOLVED) Need support

Need support 7 months 12 hours ago #28455

Hi,

we have already implemented some purchased and free Joomdev templates without any problems. Here at bought JD Agency we have some problems! We are from Switzerland and we have implemented multilingual in German and English.

- We have problems that the boxes are always displayed in Home, even if you click on a box and only want to see the content.
- On an IPhone IOS and Android you can only see a text (article) very narrowly, it looks bad.

We want to go live with the site soon. Do you have us an email address so that someone can look inside Admin? You can write the mail here: [email protected]

Thanks and best regards,
Marco
The topic has been locked.

Need support 7 months 11 hours ago #28461

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 218
Hey Marco,

Please share some screenshots or link about your problem here so it's easier to understand the problem

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

Need support 6 months 3 weeks ago #28498

Hi Nishth,

Difficult to describe it with screenshots, but I try. Here are some pictures.

1) We have a multilanguage site that works properly.
2) But if you click on the boxes on Home > More ..., the boxes are still displayed. We expect the boxes to disappear and only the text to be visible. Just like on your demo! But your demo is only in English.
3) Narrow text display on IPhone and Android smartphones: if you click on it in the menu at the top right and select an article, you will only see the text very narrowly!

Thanks for the help!

As I said, otherwise send me an e-mail on my e-mail and you can view it directly in the system.

Best regards,
Marco
Attachments:

Need support 6 months 3 weeks ago #28510

• nishtha
Hi Marco,

I think site link you shared is incorrect because it doesn't seem to have any of these pages as per your screenshots.
Therefore please share the correct site link.

And as far the mobile text is shown narrow then please set the devices typography from Astroid's backend.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Last Edit: 6 months 3 weeks ago by nishtha.

Need support 6 months 3 weeks ago #28514

Hi Nishtha,

this new JD site is still in construction with a subdomain, here the link:

v2.spectivo.de/index.php/en/

BR
Marco

Need support 6 months 3 weeks ago #28536

• nishtha
Hey Marco,

Thanks for the link. Replies in order:

#1 Your multi-language site looks fine.

#2 Well I don't see any difference in your site and our demo irrespective of the languages: www.screencast.com/t/C6y01sOdx and box you are saying is displaying we can't see it anywhere in the page.

#3 Ok if you want more space on devices then remove the padding from the section: www.screencast.com/t/ViwezlLtCeL

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,

Need support 6 months 3 weeks ago #28544

Dear Nishtha,

to point 2):
Here we have a misunderstanding :-) Please do the following steps on our site and on the demo site.

Our page:
1) Open v2.spectivo.de/index.php/en/
2) Go to box "XXLSafe Online-Shop" and click on "More ..."
3) You can see all the "Service-Boxes" remain, also the modules "Skills" below. The article text is in between. Is bad for navigation and it looks bad.

JD demo page:
1) Open demo.joomdev.com/agency/toolbar/
2) Scroll down to "Our Services" and click on the "Ecommerce" box "Explore more".
3) Now you can see that only the article text is displayed, all other "service boxes" and the "Skills" module is no longer visible.

That's exactly right, like in the demo.

Thanks for the help. We can't go live as it is now.

Best regards,
Marco

Need support 6 months 3 weeks ago #28571

• nishtha
Hey Marco,

Thanks for all these clear steps, now I understand your problem.

"Services" and "Our Skills" are modules, you just need to set their Menu Assignments: www.screencast.com/t/R6PgiaVPt6b after this it won't show on article inner pages.

Let me know if this worked or not.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,

Need support 6 months 3 weeks ago #28595

Dear Nishtha,

everything is clear to me with Menu Assignement, we have already installed some JD templates and other Joomla templates. I've been playing around with Menu Assignment for a long time. That's why I told you to give me an email so that I can give the system access data, so that someone can look into the system.

With this JD Agency template we only have a problems. If you install it with one langue as in the demo, that's no problem. But the world is not all English.

Best regards,
Marco

Need support 6 months 3 weeks ago #28633

• nishtha
Hi Marco,

Ok in that case please share the site's backend login details on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. along with this forum link, so I can check what is causing this issue here.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.446 seconds
Cron Job Starts