to point 2):
Here we have a misunderstanding Please do the following steps on our site and on the demo site.
1) Open v2.spectivo.de/index.php/en/
2) Go to box "XXLSafe Online-Shop" and click on "More ..."
3) You can see all the "Service-Boxes" remain, also the modules "Skills" below. The article text is in between. Is bad for navigation and it looks bad.
JD demo page:
1) Open demo.joomdev.com/agency/toolbar/
2) Scroll down to "Our Services" and click on the "Ecommerce" box "Explore more".
3) Now you can see that only the article text is displayed, all other "service boxes" and the "Skills" module is no longer visible.
That's exactly right, like in the demo.
Thanks for the help. We can't go live as it is now.
Thanks for sharing the info, sorry for all the delay now I understand what is missing there.
It's simple, if you see all the inner services pages are Joomla articles so you need to create separate menus for each article type and then unpublish the "Services" and "Skills" module for that menu.
So create menus for each article and for the different languages you have on your website.
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
JoomDev is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project. The Joomla! logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.