• Page:

TOPIC: (SOLVED) Need support

Need support 7 months 1 week ago #28708

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 218
marcospectivo wrote:
Dear Nishtha,

to point 2):
Here we have a misunderstanding :-) Please do the following steps on our site and on the demo site.

Our page:
1) Open v2.spectivo.de/index.php/en/
2) Go to box "XXLSafe Online-Shop" and click on "More ..."
3) You can see all the "Service-Boxes" remain, also the modules "Skills" below. The article text is in between. Is bad for navigation and it looks bad.

JD demo page:
1) Open demo.joomdev.com/agency/toolbar/
2) Scroll down to "Our Services" and click on the "Ecommerce" box "Explore more".
3) Now you can see that only the article text is displayed, all other "service boxes" and the "Skills" module is no longer visible.

That's exactly right, like in the demo.

Thanks for the help. We can't go live as it is now.

Best regards,
Marco

Hey Marco,

Thanks for sharing the info, sorry for all the delay now I understand what is missing there.

It's simple, if you see all the inner services pages are Joomla articles so you need to create separate menus for each article type and then unpublish the "Services" and "Skills" module for that menu.

So create menus for each article and for the different languages you have on your website.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
The topic has been locked.

Need support 7 months 1 week ago #28821

Hi Nishtha,

Many thanks!

Everything is OK now, was my wrong thought.

I have created a menu item in the menu for each individual service box (article) and this for each language. Now it works fine!

Because of the narrow text that is displayed in the articles when you look at it in the iPhone (IOS) and smartphone (Android), I did an adaption in:

Extensions> Templates> Default Template> Template Options> Layout> Contect Section

removed the p-80 from "Custom Class". So the text in IPhone and Android in the articles is displayed now across the board.

Everything perfect now, thank you!

Best regards,
Marco

Need support 7 months 1 week ago #28840

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 218
Finally! thanks Marco for the update, the problem is now solved topic shall be closed.

It would be great if you can tweet about your experience with us on our Twitter handle(twitter.com/joomdev) and rate our templates that would mean a lot to us.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.309 seconds
Cron Job Starts