fbpx

Biggest Sale of the Year - Save 60% Now!!

Days
Hrs
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Understanding Positions in JD Atlanta

Understanding Positions in JD Atlanta 4 years 3 months ago #533

Hi Joomdev Team,

First of all, you guys are awesome. I have been sharing your website with all my groups and hearing good words for your team.

I am working on website project for my community and struggling with positions of template. I have tried to look at Gantry video but it look like you guys have changed names. Please share a easy way to understand for a beginner like me.

Appreciate your help
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Understanding Positions in JD Atlanta 4 years 3 months ago #541

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 596
Hi Hasan,
Sorry for the late reply.

I am really trying to make sense of the query. If it's possible for you to provide us a screenshot or anything would really help us to figure out?
I mean what position are you looking for?

Please correct me assuming your talking about the position of the modules. You can use something like new.iabat.org/?tp=1 to view positions for all the modules.

Please enable an options from the backend to view module positions see below.

Screenshots
screencast.com/t/B7MF6NA7n
screencast.com/t/F5RdT3fYiL

Let us know if you need any more assist from us.
Thanks
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

Understanding Positions in JD Atlanta 4 years 3 months ago #557

I really appreciate your understood what i was asking. Yes, this preview is really helpful. However, I still have some question.

1. If you open the header attachment, I need to know how to change the width of position "header b" so that more menu items can fit in single row.
2. If you open attachment top, I have entered my org's email but i guess it is in green that's why it is not coming. I am using News Flash module and in the article I am using this html code. As soon as i enter "@" character it is not using the color which i passing in the article. I guess some encoding issue.
3. The most thing is i need to change the color of header background from grey to "red" or may something else. Can you also help me with this?
Attachments:

Understanding Positions in JD Atlanta 4 years 3 months ago #558

I really like the way you guys are displaying on the your website. I meant top position. I want my site to like like this with social links there. Please see the attachment.

Big Thank you and yes i will comment on twitter about your support. :)
Attachments:

Understanding Positions in JD Atlanta 4 years 2 months ago #568

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
Hi Hasan,
Thanks for the appreciation.

Please go through with the changes below. This may help you achieve what you been expecting from your website to look like. On addition to that we have designed something you may like or a piece of advise on layout structure. See the screenshot below.

1. screencast.com/t/S0p9Umz5L

2. Ok, here is the catch you got to change the color of the link that's the reasson the email address we have on the site is not visbile. Please try and change it to some another color you like.

#rt-top a{ color:#fff; }
3. Find #rt-header or go to line no 297 and change the background color what you want.
Path: /templates/jd_atlanta/less/template.less

Advice: screencast.com/t/j14PB5mZU

Thanks.
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Understanding Positions in JD Atlanta 4 years 2 months ago #573

The suggestion is really awesome. I would like to make my site exactly the way you have suggested. You guys are awesome. 7 Star for your suggestion.

However, I am not sure how to keep the logo in the middle as you have shown in the screen shot. I am going to work on the background color of header and let you know if it works. (I am not able to do it while I am in office)

I have tried something but was not able get it in center even when I am showing menu on "drawer" section. I have attached screen shot.

Way to go team.
Attachments:

Understanding Positions in JD Atlanta 4 years 2 months ago #574

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
Thank you for your kind words. I am really grateful for your encouragement,Your appreciation means a lot to us
For logo you need to make edits to stylesheet file.

Find #rt-logo or go to line no. 42 and change the margin value 0 to 0 auto.
Like : margin:0; replace with margin:0 auto;

Thanks.
Thank You,

Understanding Positions in JD Atlanta 4 years 2 months ago #575

chandandeep wrote:
Hi Hasan,

2. Ok, here is the catch you got to change the color of the link that's the reasson the email address we have on the site is not visbile. Please try and change it to some another color you like.
Thanks.

Hi Chandan,

I am not finding this element in template.less. Which field should i look for? I am attaching the template.less for your ready reference. By d way keep in mind that date is coming up in white but as soon as we add "@" there are some java script which adds "mailto" and change color too. Not sure how we are handling this. The css filed which get called is "master-866986fc87d77bcf4c46198d91f0e62e"

Understanding Positions in JD Atlanta 4 years 2 months ago #582

hasanmehdirizvi wrote:
chandandeep wrote:
Hi Hasan,

Thanks.

Hi Chandan,

I am not finding this element in template.less. Which field should i look for? I am attaching the template.less for your ready reference. By d way keep in mind that date is coming up in white but as soon as we add "@" there are some java script which adds "mailto" and change color too. Not sure how we are handling this. The css filed which get called is "master-866986fc87d77bcf4c46198d91f0e62e"

Nevermind, I found a work around for this.

But still my mobile site is showing black color in header. still trying to find a solution.

Understanding Positions in JD Atlanta 4 years 2 months ago #583

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
Hi Hasan,

#2. Please add css in stylesheet.

Mobile header

Find #rt-header or go to line no.2524 and remove the selector.
#rt-header{ background:#2d2d2d; }

Suggestion : Use below code for top email address.
<a href="mailto:yourmail">yourmail</a>
not like
Thanks
Thank You,

Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.439 seconds