fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: JD_Atlanta not starting after moving to remote server

JD_Atlanta not starting after moving to remote server 3 years 10 months ago #5303

• toffen
Hi,

I've installed a local Joomla installation using the JD_Atlanta quickstart and configured it to run locally using a XAMPP server with PHP 7.0.21.
After successfully uploading it to my webserver and restoring the database to remote server, I have tried to access the website, but only recieved a fatal error:
Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/is/htdocs/wp10555350_NUZCAJ7QHY/www/weissgruen/libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/head.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php5.6') in /is/htdocs/wp10555350_NUZCAJ7QHY/www/weissgruen/templates/jd_atlanta/error.php on line 79

I can confirm, that the path tried to include does not exists. However, this folder also does not exist on my local installation, but without errors.
The webserver is running either PHP 5.6, or PHP 7 - I can switch the versions for testing. However, the failure exists in both PHP versions.

Does anyone have an idea, what causes this error and how to solve it?
Thank you so much for your help!
Steffen
The administrator has disabled public write access.

JD_Atlanta not starting after moving to remote server 3 years 10 months ago #5336

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 652
Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. Please share the site login details and Cpanel details at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Note: Don't forget to attach the forum post link while emailing.

Thanks,
Chandan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.294 seconds
Cron Job Starts