fbpx

An Exclusive Offer For You To Grab JD Builder Pro Check Deal of The Day

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Need a new feature in Astroid?

Submit feature requests on github and help improve Astroid.

Submit Now

TOPIC: I want to change the Registration Form use by jd atlanta

I want to change the Registration Form use by jd atlanta 1 year 7 months ago #6645

• VirtualBand
  • Thank you received: 2
Hello, I need to be able to use the standard Joomla registration form, the registration form used by jd atlanta seems to be that of virtuemart, since its format is very large and has fields like "Buyer Data", "Billing Data" (see image attached ... sorry the image is in Spanish, but has notes in English to explain it better), I would like to use the original standard form of joomla. I have tried other Login plugins / modules and the only thing that changes is the login form, but the registration form always goes to the same place, which is: the virtuemart form (see the image) and I do not know how to change it.

Can the original standard form be used? Where do I have to change it?

If I have to use and modify the JD Atlanta, how do I have to do it? Do you have any guidance on how to do it?

Thank you
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.

I want to change the Registration Form use by jd atlanta 1 year 7 months ago #6647

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 469
Hello,

The fields are coming from Virtuemart and you can modify them in the virtuemart control panel.

Here is some documentation on how to manage the virtuemart custom fields.

docs.virtuemart.net/manual/general-conce...12-customfields.html
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

I want to change the Registration Form use by jd atlanta 1 year 7 months ago #6657

• VirtualBand
  • Thank you received: 2
Thank you for the guide. In case somebody wants to use the original joomla registration form and not the vm registration form, do this:

This event occurs because VM redirects de joomla registration process to itself, to change this you go to joomla admin panel and list your plugins, search for the plugin: "VM Framework Loader during Plugin Events" (also known as Virtuemart System Plugin), edit it and put the option "Enable VM Registration Redirect" to "No" and ready.

Here is the link describing this:

docs.virtuemart.net/manual/general-conce...-registration-1.html

Thank for your help. You can close this topic.

I want to change the Registration Form use by jd atlanta 1 year 7 months ago #6658

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 469
Thanks for the reply, I am positive this will help someone else for sure.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds