fbpx

You'll fall in love with this sweet deal Save 25% with this code: VALENTINESDAY Unlock Offer

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Cannot get preset color to change in Atlanta

Cannot get preset color to change in Atlanta 2 days 1 hour ago #11645

• jbodia
Hi... just wanted to say, after having bought this template from the last version years ago, it worked very well and was very happy. Now, I've upgraded the template and gantry due to needing to uplevel the php, I'm trying to reconfigure the visuals. The site is www.think.cz. There are two things to fix, i will number them;

1) I have changed the preset main body colour, and it showed that colour once, then reverted back to the default on the front in (in admin still shows the red hex colour).
2) On mobile phone view, the text body goes right up to the edge of the screen. I would like to add 1-2mm of padding there. Where to do this?
Thanks for your answers!
Jeff
Last Edit: 2 days 1 hour ago by jbodia.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Cannot get preset color to change in Atlanta 1 day 15 hours ago #11655

• Mukeshraj
  • Thank you received: 8
Hello,

Are you able to share all the screenshots, you want to change the section color.

Thanks,
Mukesh
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Cannot get preset color to change in Atlanta 1 day 11 hours ago #11663

• jbodia
It is in the template presets section. It changed colour one time, then went back to the default (green). I want red. I would prefer the colour override to work on all CSS, and don't want to have to go through the whole template and all module/components to change the colours.

And the text padding in iphone, I'm also including a screen shot.

Thanks
Jeff
Attachments:

Cannot get preset color to change in Atlanta 1 day 8 hours ago #11670

• Arvind
Hello,

Changing the preset colors will only change the primary and secondary colors of your template as it has already did in your template as we can see. For padding issue please here is the css just copy and paste it in your custom.css file and it should work.
 section#sp-main-body {
    padding-top: 0;
}
.blog-featured.ja-frontpage {
    padding: 0 1em;
}

If you haven't created a custom css file yet please create one and paste this code in that file. Let us know if you face any other issue.
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Cannot get preset color to change in Atlanta 1 day 5 hours ago #11682

• jbodia
Thanks for the help on the padding issue.
But I don't understand what you mean "Changing the preset colors will only change the primary and secondary colors of your template as it has already did in your template as we can see. " I see that the website is showing GREEN, when I have set RED in the presets. Are you seeing red? It shows green on three different devices and 2 different kinds of browsers.

Cannot get preset color to change in Atlanta 15 hours 38 minutes ago #11713

• Arvind
Hi again,

We checked your website on our various devices it displays only red and black color, green is only on the buttons. If you're not seeing those colors please attach the screenshot
in your next reply and name the devices you're seeing on. To change the buttons color here is the code paste it in your custom CSS file.
a.mfp-readon {
    background: #e51212!important;(your color code in place of provided)
}

Thanks,
Arvind
Thank You,

Cannot get preset color to change in Atlanta 12 hours 31 minutes ago #11722

• jbodia
Thanks... i created a custom.css and put the colour in, now the red is showing, except for the buttons, which are still green. (I'd really like them to match).
I've cleaned my caches and checked on a new device... the padding issue is still there. It says "blog" for em 1, I'm using the joomla articles, is that the same as a blog component? Or is it different?

Jeff
PS: Your template is awesome!

Cannot get preset color to change in Atlanta 12 hours 21 minutes ago #11723

• jbodia
UPDATE: I increase em to 3 and it has done the trick in the list of article view, but when you click the article, it still goes to the edge... got code to fix that? :)

Jeff

Cannot get preset color to change in Atlanta 12 hours 4 minutes ago #11725

• jbodia
I wonder if its not an issue of padding on the full article view, but of CSS width setting for mobile display? Your thoughts?
Time to create page: 0.579 seconds