fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Tow-language site don`t know how to integrate menu

Tow-language site don`t know how to integrate menu 4 years 1 month ago #4056

Hello,

thank you for answering. Yes, I am using JD Atlanta
I would love the menu right where the main menu is right now (gonna add a screenshot)
and would also love to have the same .css settings, because the hover of the font is amazing

Thank you so much

RegrowOurPlanet
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Tow-language site don`t know how to integrate menu 4 years 1 month ago #4058

• rahulahluwalia
Hello,

First, query posted was in the wrong category. I have moved it to the right one.
www.joomdev.com/forum/jd-atlanta/897-tow...-integrate-menu#4056

Secondly, do you mind if we can have a look at your website in order to fix it?

Please provide your login details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thanks

Tow-language site don`t know how to integrate menu 3 years 11 months ago #4890

Dear Joomla- Dev-Team,

I followed the instruction to create a multi language website (english and German) using this link: docs.joomla.org/J3.x:Setup_a_Multilingual_Site/Creating_menus (please see the screenshot I added into a pdf file).

I still have the issue using jd_atlanta as a template.

My issue is:
In the Extension>Template>Style, I have 3 styles (Default: where the Dummy menu is set, Default Main: the english version and Default Deutsch: german version).
If I choose one of those style, the clicking of the menu will lead to the menu item of that style e.g if I choose Default, it will show only all menu item of the dummy menu (the Dummy menu items are a copy of the english version). If I click on the german flag, it will jump to the german site but then if I click on the other menu it will not show any page (since it still point to all menu item of the dummy menu copy of english version). The logic should be, if I am in the english section, all menu item link should have the english links and if I am in a german section, all link should have the german links.

My website link: www.regrowourplanet.com/index.php/

Appreciate if you could give me some hints where I can have two language website working using jd_atlanta template

Best regards

Tow-language site don`t know how to integrate menu 3 years 11 months ago #4906

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 652
Please send site login details on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Notes: Don't forget to attach this forum post link while emailing.

Thank you,
Chandan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.321 seconds
Cron Job Starts