JoomDev: (SOLVED) JD_Austin Footer Colour (1/1)
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (SOLVED) JD_Austin Footer Colour

JD_Austin Footer Colour 2 months 1 week ago #8112

Hi Joomdev

***UPDATE***

I FOUND THE SETTING IN THE LAYOUT BUILDER.

I am using the template on a Joomla 3.8 site and am having trouble with the footer colour. I have changed all of the other colour settings successfully but the Footer Background colour setting makes no difference.

Is there another way of changing this setting or am I missing something?

Chris
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by chrisbiker750. Reason: UPDATED
The topic has been locked.

JD_Austin Footer Colour 2 months 1 week ago #8116

• priyasingh
  • Thank you received: 32
Hello,

Thanks for using JD Austin.
The Footer background color will be changed from layout builder settings itself. Please make sure 'Compile SCSS to CSS' option is enabled.

Let us know if you need any further information.

Thanks,
Priya

JD_Austin Footer Colour 1 week 1 day ago #9326

• abul
Hello,
I have the same problem as chrisbiker750 mentioned above. I have "Compile SCSS to CSS" enabled and "Compress CSS Files" and "Compress Javascript Files" disabled because I run it on localhost so far. I have tried these options in ON and OFF positions but nothing helped to change footer background color. I can see my chosen color in css with developer tools but it is overwritten by original value. Can you help me please?

Many thanks
Abul
Last Edit: 1 week 6 hours ago by abul.

JD_Austin Footer Colour 6 days 10 hours ago #9356

• abul
wahidovic wrote:
salut s'il vous plait un peu plus de detail parce que j'ai pas compris ton probleme actetement
Is it addressed to me? Sorry but i don't speak French. But anyway.. let me explain my problem little bit closer.
I build my website on localhost. I tried to change header and footer background color in template editor. I succeded only with header background color. Footer color stayed with original value, no matter what I did. First I tried to change it via template editor then I looked for footer background color hex value in template files and eventually change them for desired value. But after closing template editor there was allways original value. I also checked whether I had "Compile SCSS to CSS" enabled and I had it correctly set. So if anyone know how to solve it, please help me.

Thanks
Abul
Last Edit: 6 days 10 hours ago by abul.

JD_Austin Footer Colour 6 days 8 hours ago #9365

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 365
Hello Abul,

You can easily change the footer background color from the Template's layout builder settings.
Watch video: www.screencast.com/t/OJjpz5wfe

Thanks,
Chandan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: abul
Moderators: priyasingh
Time to create page: 0.374 seconds